• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 5, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Another time, another life.

    Lord of the Rings Online | Another time, another life.


    Another time, another life.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:45 PM PST

    Payed the 200 Dollars April 2007 for Lifetime Membership , Best decision ever

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:46 AM PST

    I am so glad I did that. I have been playing for free since 20 months after that purchase, as that was when that 200 dollar price tag paid itself off. I have never bought anything with real money since then for any access to anything in the game. I just have to wait until some time this month to get the latest expansion, and i will still have 12000 store points in the bank.
    Just raising my mug to all who made that same choice some 13 years ago.

    submitted by /u/RyanRebalkin
    [link] [comments]

    Never Ending download

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:21 PM PST

    STOUT-AXE RIGHTS

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:14 PM PST

    Its has been approximately 160 days since my Stout-Axe brothers and sisters fought, and died for their freedom against the Dark Lord, to take up arms with our old kin. We threw down the shackles of oppression, we could have hid, found a nice little hill to make a nice little underground home, BUT NO! WE TOOK OUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE ANCIENT ENEMY, AND BROUGHT IT TO OUR LONG LOST COUSINS. WE KNEW THAT JOINING THIS FIGHT COULD LEAD TO OUR DEMISE, OR WORSE, RECAPTURE, BUT STILL WE STOOD OUR GROUND!

    We have bled for an alliance that treats us as second class citizens. I SEE LONG BEARDS ROAMING FAR AND WIDE, SHIRTLESS AND CARE FREE, AND I ASK, WHY CAN I NOT DO THE SAME. Why have my brothers and sisters, who have earned their keep with the Free Peoples, been left in the dust of progress. I ONCE AGAIN ASK MY STOUT-AXE KIN TO RISE, TO FIGHT FOR WHATS RIGHT, TO FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHT TO GO SHIRTLESS ASWELL. Thank you and good night.

    submitted by /u/RyseSonOfDad
    [link] [comments]

    It's been more than a month but I finally got another video out :D

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:42 PM PST

    Yellow Beorning tips

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:37 PM PST

    Hey, I would like to try to play some yellow traited beorn. Any advice on build or can anyone post a screenshot of tree trait build?

    And what about virtues, phys and tact mits are the best?

    submitted by /u/cinas66
    [link] [comments]

    Weird looking text in my screen - So there is some weird looking text in my screen and it says “This XML file does not appear To have any style information associated with it.” How to fix it?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:18 AM PST

    New player.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:36 AM PST

    Hey everyone, so I plan on playing this game later today and I am pretty excited to be honest. My main question is does the game have a large playerbase still? Like are the servers decently populated? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/GrandioseRepublic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment