• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 30, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Considering starting this game over Christmas

    Lord of the Rings Online | Considering starting this game over Christmas


    Considering starting this game over Christmas

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 07:59 AM PST

    So, my two main MMOs are Elder Scrolls Online and Star Wars: The Old Republic. I've heard some good things about Lord of the Rings Online, and I'm wondering how active the userbase is and any advice people would have for a newcomer.

    submitted by /u/Court_Jester13
    [link] [comments]

    Expansions Grind

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 04:07 AM PST

    I just spent the last week grinding deeds to get all of the expansions that were 99points. I feel like the warcraft episode of South Park, now I can finally play the game.

    submitted by /u/noblturtll
    [link] [comments]

    Beta Player having EXTREME difficulty with Customer Service.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 08:11 AM PST

    I am actually writing you in regards to a friend having issues with the game. We have basically gamed together since the beginning of this game. He is also a real life friend who I work with. We love lotro and want to keep gaming together.

    He is having an issue that many others are having issues with. Just check the forums here.

    https://www.lotro.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?110-Account-Support-Questions

    It seems that many players (especially people with the lifetime subscription) have had their accounts hacked and deleted. I have talked to numerous people, including my friend, and Standing stone has done NOTHING about these issues. No response from customer service or a snippy response back. I am hope that maybe you could make this public so SSG games has to actually respond or actually do something about this issue. It has been MONTHS with no response to my friend. I am just searching for ANYTHING that can be done about this issues. Thanks in advance!

    Here is my friends story from his perspective

    "I have been a player of LOTRO since the beginning. I got into the beta, had a blast....hopped into the main game with a friend of mine on launch day to continue playing. I even purchased a FOUNDERS account, because I loved the game.I don't play as often as I used to, but still love getting on and chatting with old friends, seeing the new content, etc.For the past few months I have not been able to get into my account. So, not real worried, I went over to the support page to reset my password. However, upon logging into my account, I saw my old' D&D account on there, but my LOTRO account was not showing up under my account over at https://myaccount.standingstonegames.com/home.php.So i put in a support ticket (Request #180101) explaining that I have been using my account for this game forever....something has happened, and could someone please look into it.I didn't hear back much other than that it had been escalated to the relevant team and it was being looked into. Great, I thought! I would love to get back into the game and see some of this new content.About a week after it was escalated, I updated my ticket checking in to see if any progress had been made.Getting no response, I updated my ticket a couple days later....hoping someone would give me an update.Someone named +Karadoc then informed me on Sept 15, 2021:-------We're very sorry for the delay but your ticket is still being investigated by the dedicated team. We'll get back to you as soon as we'll have new information.Note that updating the ticket before our reply might add a delay in your ticket analysis. We're therefore grateful for your patience in this process.Kind regards,Customer SupportStanding Stone Games

    --------So.....I did not update my ticket....because communicating about my ticket puts it at the bottom of the list i guess? Weird, but fine...every company has policies ....Fast forward to 3 months later.....I have still heard nothing, I still can not get into my account....and so I updated my ticket again with an image of my character screen, my info again.....I'm feeling like this is a lost cause, and my decade of play into this game is just gone.....for no reason.....but I though perhaps whoever maintains this Facebook page could get my info to the right place to get me my account back.Here's hopingDaniel Hakes(lifetime member of LOTRO on Brandywine Server)"

    submitted by /u/cfrun02
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling Speed

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 07:54 AM PST

    Is there any way to just level at the "normal" pace as a VIP? I enjoy leveling characters by taking it slow and have no interest in rushing to max level. From what I have been able to find you can only turn off exp gain entirely with some item, but there is no way to normalize exp gain for VIPs. If true that seems rather dumb, I just want to level at an even pace, not stop leveling entirely...

    On the other hand I was thinking though: Does it really matter? I mean nothing is stopping me from exploring and finishing a zone even if I already outlevel it, right? Also, you should start naturally at some point as you gain too little experience for your level. Or is there something I'm missing here?

    submitted by /u/Snowcrash000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment