• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 24, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Bridge at Ost Galumar

    Lord of the Rings Online | Bridge at Ost Galumar


    Bridge at Ost Galumar

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 01:47 AM PST

    In-game GM announcement: buying anything (including accounts) from in-game gold sellers will get your account terminated permanently

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 05:41 PM PST

    From GM +Ares on the Evernight server:

    [02/24 09:31:01 AM] [World] +Ares: 'Hey folks. Just a freindly reminder. We have been seeing tons of fake account for one of the gold/account sellers popping up. Please note that as we handle this, we encourage you to NOT purchase from this person or any like person as when we do get around to your account, it will be terminated permenantly. You have been warned.'

    [02/24 09:33:28 AM] [World] +Ares: 'If you currently have an account that was purchased from someone else, please reach out to me. Honesty is the only way I can possibly assist you from being banned permanently'

    [02/24 09:34:45 AM] [World] +Ares: 'and yes, your main account gets banned as well' [02/24 09:34:54 AM] [World] +Ares: 'Any account you have played on is destroyed'

    [02/24 09:36:05 AM] [World] +Ares: 'I do care for the players, of course not for the person who is commiting this highly illegal act. If I can assist them being lured into committing fraud, I would like to assist them'

    submitted by /u/object404
    [link] [comments]

    "The Mangondorian"

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:46 AM PST

    Western Gondor Dailies

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 12:49 AM PST

    Currently running dailies for SoE (LvL 59)

    My current route is;

    Start Dol Amroth

    • Adirjan the Brute 2/3 Silver Pieces
    • Amorchant / Haldalona Roving Threat - acquire Gift Giver Bands to redeem every few days

    Quick Travel to Calembel - Old Snapper - 3/5 SP - The Great Bull - 3/5 SP - Skulkmire - 3/5 SP

    Travel back to DA to redeem (do fishing quest if within 3 SP of another SoE)

    Collect resources on way back from Calembel to Dol Amroth to sell for SLC and SoE.

    If I'm feeling adventurous, I head to Blackroot Vale and do Old Brog / Hemokh.

    Are there any other sources I've missed?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/daleyboy1234
    [link] [comments]

    My all migthy Guardian

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 04:18 PM PST

    How to enter remmorchant?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 12:54 AM PST

    Didn't get an automatic quest and can't find any clues on the Wiki šŸ¤” I just achieved lvl 130 with my champion.

    Help would be appreciated šŸ˜Š

    submitted by /u/vanessaultimo
    [link] [comments]

    what is the most useful thing you can buy from store?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 02:58 AM PST

    Current SoE daily/weekly strategy

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 06:07 AM PST

    Hi, could people post an optimal SoE grinding strategy assuming you have a L130 character and need scrolls from L59 upwards?

    If you could also include an estimate of the time requirement for each daily that would be great.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/pre1twa
    [link] [comments]

    World transfer?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 02:17 AM PST

    How does it work for lotro like how do I do it and do I loose anything deeds gear money or whatever

    submitted by /u/Narutoblaa
    [link] [comments]

    Gifting Ideas with LOTRO Points?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 01:54 AM PST

    Hello! I played LOTRO at launch and I picked up a Lifetime Subscription at the time. Unfortunately, I fell off the game and it's never stuck with me despite trying it out again every few years.

    Two of my friends starting playing a little while ago and they love it. I'm pretty sure I have accumulated or saved points for the cash shop and I'm installing the game now to check.

    What would be some nice giftable items that I can get with my store credit to give to my friends?

    submitted by /u/VaryaKimon
    [link] [comments]

    Ostguruth adventures!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 12:48 PM PST

    Ostguruth adventures!

    The Lonelands can be a beautiful place. Just look at the starry sky I saw right from the stairs of Ostguruth! The music at the Ostguruth skirmish camp made me wanna tap my little furry feet, which was probably a good thing seeing as Stanric and Tortwil wanted me to help them get rid of some nasty spiders shortly afterward. It helped that I was in a good mood from the dancing :) The spiders had no chance.

    Starry Starry Night

    Dancing in the Dark

    Stanric and Tortwil

    submitted by /u/FudgekinsHobbit
    [link] [comments]

    Helm's Deep Premium Edition key

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 04:39 AM PST

    As per the title, been trying to get my grubby mitts on Helm's Deep Premium Edition. I had the chance just over a year ago, but since then, I've noticed pretty much every key outlet doesn't have them :'(

    submitted by /u/Blippedyblop
    [link] [comments]

    Removing the names from a crafted LI?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 11:59 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    I have a crafted LI sitting in my vault, only recently discovered it was sitting there. It has a name and the name of the crafter marked in the item? Can these be removed in any way that doesn't break the item?

    submitted by /u/Easy-Expression7074
    [link] [comments]

    Too late to jump in?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Hey everyone,

    Just kinda checking in to see what the current life of this game looks like.

    Huge LOTR fan, and never got to play this as my PC was not capable years ago. But I always wanted to play it

    Now my PC is capable and a bit bored of current games so was thinking to try this out, but not sure what current game population looks like

    submitted by /u/Kicka14
    [link] [comments]

    Race Change option

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 09:18 PM PST

    So I probably should have asked this question before I purchased the token, but is it not possible to edit your character while staying the same race and gender? I read the post on the official website pretty carefully and no where did it mention that this is not possible. In fact it clearly states you can change your gender OR origin. Which made me assume you could edit your current character while maintaining both race and gender. But the option is not available.

    submitted by /u/downsouthjukin
    [link] [comments]

    LOTRO Bullroarer Update 29 - Wildwood - Preview #2

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:15 PM PST

    Damage Tables?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:41 PM PST

    So I'm really enjoying mounted combat (most can stop reading now).

    However I'm a bit confused. The movement and all causes the damage I'm doing to be wildly different...I've tried stationary against dummies and it seems that my one hander (yellow champ) is doing much more damage than the higher DPS two hander.

    Has anyone studied this to any degree? I've looked all over youtube, got rude answers in game, and truly want to be good at this aspect of the game...so I'd like to know whether or not weapons damage figures into to combat efficiency or if it's all the mount and it's mechanics.

    Thanks in advance if you can point me to links etc.

    submitted by /u/ViulfR
    [link] [comments]

    Have any of you guys who usually play mannish characters ever went to Ered Luin right after you got out of the introduction area. If so would you advice someone to go West and just sweep through the Ered Luin and Shire before tackling the Bree-Land Quests/Deeds?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 04:52 PM PST

    Just like the title says. Has anyone ever done this? Is it a realistic option?

    submitted by /u/DarkLordOfPretzels
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment