• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 29, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Found this in my mom's basement. Definitely brings back some memories!

    Lord of the Rings Online | Found this in my mom's basement. Definitely brings back some memories!


    Found this in my mom's basement. Definitely brings back some memories!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    Riders of Rohan ... assemble!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Tom Bambadil is sending my hobbit to the ominous Great Barrow? Oh boy.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    I love that you can get an idea of the previous Age, and how people lived....just a glimpse anyway

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    A Well-Deserved Rest

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    Found a New Great View

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    Guess Where in Middle-earth

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    How do people with 4K resolution enjoy the game?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    since the free quest pack stuff, I see several people returning to the game (myself included) or trying it out for the first time. I also saw people wanting to try out the game, but the absence of 4K support prevents them from joining LotRO, as texts don't scale up.
    Is anyone here playing the game in 4K resolution? If so, how do you manage?

    submitted by /u/Leyaa1
    [link] [comments]

    Confused about expansions and free stuff and discounted expansions.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 02:06 AM PDT

    I read about this in previous posts but from my understanding if i buy discounted expansions i dont get raids and classes?i know i can buy classes with LP what about raids?

    submitted by /u/Hemunac
    [link] [comments]

    Dale

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    helm's deep

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 03:17 AM PDT

    How can I tell which expansions I already own?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    I used the coupon and got the quest packs, and I have quite a bit of CP stored up so I want to get the expansions on discount. The only thing is I don't know where to see what I've already got. Im a total newbie to the game and the site of course so I have no clue where to look. Could someone please help?

    submitted by /u/Fair_Welcome_8590
    [link] [comments]

    Tonight!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    Difference between expansion QUEST and the free quest packs?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    From what I understood, the expansion quests include extra raids or instances; is that it? So what is the difference between the 99LP expansion quests and the free quests (the one unlocked with code lotroquests2021) other than that?

    submitted by /u/Sadrien6
    [link] [comments]

    I'm scared about my wallet.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 12:37 AM PDT

    Hi fellow adventurers! 4 days ago I jumped in to this awesome game. After these 4 days I feel like this title wants to suck money from my wallet on every step I take. Am I wrong? This monetization system is not clear and I am really confused and scared.

    submitted by /u/ISSPBLACK
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth buying a house in Rohan and why? If yes, then in which homestead?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    I've got a deluxe house in Falathlorn Homesteads and a stately house in Gondor. Been thinking about buying one in Rohan, but I'm not sure it's worth it. I've been to both Kingstead Meadows and Eastfold Hills and of course checked out unfurnished houses on sale as well as furnished ones owned by other players. Somehow I find Eastfold a tiny bit nicer. However, I don't know whether I really should buy a house in Rohan. I love my places in both Ered Luin and Gondor and I believe that it might be more than enough. My Belfalas house isn't fully decorated yet by the way…

    submitted by /u/SergeiGo99
    [link] [comments]

    Too Late to Transfer Off Bombadil?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    Hi all, I know this is a stretch, but is it possible to get characters off of the Bombadil PVP server from last year still? I didn't see it in the transfer menu, but I just figured I'd ask. Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/rgwnaya
    [link] [comments]

    While searching for an Elven name last night...

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    Returning player. How to spec lore master

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. im a long time player returning to lotro after many years.

    i have a lv 106 lore master and after so many balance patches im wondering what the best way to spec is. is red still the best for solo questing? how is the healing and support of blue line? and is yellow viable now?

    Also which pets are now consideren best for each role?

    would love some insight in how to spec my character :)

    submitted by /u/JayD8888
    [link] [comments]

    Level 120 - Rubbish Gear

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    I levelled my champion alt questing the usual way up to 105. Since then I have just used him for crafting, and recently did a bunch of missions. He is now level 120, but almost all his gear is very bad.

    I decided to pick up the questing again at Vales of Anduin, but my gear is completely inappropriate for the content.

    How should I get some level 120ish gear for him? Checked my metalsmith and jeweller, and there is nothing standard to craft. It seems at that level everything requires rare ingredients.

    Should I simply farm some motes and trade for adventurer's gear? Or is there a better alternative?

    submitted by /u/harrr53
    [link] [comments]

    pre-order

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    If you pre-order do you get brawler class right away or are you waiting till nov.1st?

    submitted by /u/Puggs
    [link] [comments]

    Grinding LI till Gundabad expansion

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    Heya,

    I am curious about lotro communities opinion is worth grinding / leveling current LI's? Since the new LI system is coming with the new expansion. Also how it impact current already maxed LI's?

    Thanks for answers :)

    submitted by /u/Pasifloras
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment