• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 31, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Getting back into the game and finding the shop and rewards to much

    Lord of the Rings Online | Getting back into the game and finding the shop and rewards to much


    Getting back into the game and finding the shop and rewards to much

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    Hi everyone looking for advice on this one. Played the game to level 10 last night but got handed 2 gold from a daily create and loads of buff potions, all this has ruined the challenge and made the fun for me disappear, is there anyway to avoid this on the VIP servers? Or any other way? Any advice would be great

    Edit: thank you for the advice I will hop on tonight and try testing a few of these out

    submitted by /u/crusha_uk
    [link] [comments]

    New recruit

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a newer person jumping onto Treebeard. New to the game and solo player. I cant play much it looking forward to seeing you all in game!

    If you're also solo, new or looking for a friend let me know!

    submitted by /u/kler1k
    [link] [comments]

    +Cord of the Rings - The Lord of the Rings Online - YouTube

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 11:14 PM PDT

    It's been 10 years since I've played...is there a way to move my characters from Windfola to Landroval? Didn't seem to be available.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    Nevermind, just saw this in the transfer guide. "Transfers are not currently avaiable from an older, closed game world to an active game world, although we intend to reintroduce those transfers in the future." Dang, I was really hoping to just pick up from my several level 65 characters.

    submitted by /u/Disnerd93749203
    [link] [comments]

    Barely an Inconvenience Kinship Recruiting (Arkenstone)

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    Barely an Inconvenience is a chill & helpful kin on Arkenstone with a great sense of humor that wants to succeed at end-game content. If you're bored or questing alone because you just don't fit into the average kin, come with us! We're weird, goofy, and helpful to each other and others, but be warned we're an 18+ kinship.

    We're currently looking to build an end-game raid team that we simply enjoy playing video games with. We like listening to music in and out of raids; but keep in mind communication comes first. Being inventive, tenacious and building a co-operative team is how we make things "super easy, barely an inconvenience".

    We have a boosted Discord server, as well as an island kin house with banker, stables, training dummy, resource boxes, and crafting stations.

    Contact Disasters, Beoran, or Kaedeth on Arkenstone if you are interested.

    P.S. You are wasting both your time and our time if you are:

    Easily irritated or otherwise emotionally unstable.

    Prone to complaining. Remember this is a game and we are all here to have fun.

    submitted by /u/Vegetable_Bobcat8780
    [link] [comments]

    Does the grind speed up?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    Levelled a few toons to the 40-50 area and it takes a long time. I'll be honest and say I don't really follow the story at all, I just am not that into it, and the "journey" isn't really for me. But I do love the gameplay and the world. Just wondering if 50-130 speeds up anywhere or if it's gonna be the same pace the whole way up.

    submitted by /u/Aced-Bread
    [link] [comments]

    What should I not miss when leveling up?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    Hello! I'll be having hard time explaining what I mean so please be patient with me haha. I am relatively new to lotro but I understand the basics. Playing from time to time for few years. I haven't been higher than level 40 ish. I am a minmaxing tryhard in general in gaming and lotro was and still is quite difficult for me to understand what am I supposed to achieve if I'm playing "seriously". I've rerolled many characters due to mistakes in virtues and race/class choices. That's why I'm still super low level on my every toon.

    Now I understand virtues but what keeps me awake at nights is - What should I not miss when leveling up? Are there any quests, deeds or any other actions that has to be done at certain point cause I wouldn't be able to do them later?

    I've been told that doing my class quest at level 15, doing complete quests at location deed when leveling up in the area and just following the epic quest line is enough. But also I heard that I need to do some class deeds before high level etc but I don't understand it and it confuses me. Please help me to understand so I don't have to reroll every time and can finally go to Moria. Thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/Tomas_Valach
    [link] [comments]

    Treebeard players please decorate your houses!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 01:21 AM PDT

    Seriously all deluxe houses in Bree and the Shire are sold, but I hardly see any decorations. And please let players visit so they can view your new decorations.

    submitted by /u/simptycoolguy
    [link] [comments]

    Evernight 9-9 chicken raid, race and MT run events

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    The chicken runs around Eriador are finished. So it's time to venture further out. WoTV is hosting 3 chicken events for all to join.

    Thursday 20:30 Cest Chickenrace to Suri-Kala. Which chicken is the bravest or will survive the journey to Suri-Kala without protection? A free-for-all chicken race to the top of Forochel.

    Thursday 9-9 20:30 Cest The 2nd 9-9 Evernight chickenraid. It's time to take revenge on those shrews and men of Bree. Come join the raid on The shire and Caindaith. For reference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTOUpJYAcdI

    Sunday 12-9 20:00 Cest Guarded Chicken run to Minas Tirith for the title of Lord of the Wings.

    For all events: Make sure you've done the prequests before the event about 15 minutes for the first two. For Minas Tirith the whole quest chain (multiple hours) https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Quest:Flying_the_Coop

    submitted by /u/squirle123
    [link] [comments]

    Boosting to Endgame?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Hey all, so I just am curious, if I buy a 120 boost for an alt, how much catchup (besides getting to 130) do I need to do to get "raid ready"? Will I have to go farming some trait points and whatnot?

    submitted by /u/Aced-Bread
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling as a Yellow LM

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    I just started a LM on Treebeard recently, and I definitely am leaning towards going Yellow for when I get to max level. I am still fairly new to the game overall, and don't want to confuse myself having to redo my virtues and trait tree as a I level.

    Is it viable to solo level as a Yellow LM or do I have to spec into Red or Blue, then switch at endgame? I have enough trouble learning one rotation let alone a second one.

    submitted by /u/EmoHinkie
    [link] [comments]

    [Brandywine] 'Play it Again' is moving to 75

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    Play it Again is a progression kinship on the Brandywine server, with members from all over the world, using the XP disabler to do the older content. We have two groups, one at level 115, currently working on Abyss of Mordath, and one group at 65, that has just finished up Ost Dunhoth.

    The time has come for our level 65 group to move on to face the threats of Isengard, and we would love your help in bringing Saruman to justice!

    We have a set raid time at 4pm EST on Sundays, and any other activity is coordinated in our Discord. Want to play with us? You are welcome to either join the Kinship, or just join the Discord. Over the next few weeks, we will be hard at work levelling, and gearing up for the group content at 75, so now is the perfect time to join!

    Any class and race is welcome to join, there is room for everyone!

    submitted by /u/vr00mfondel
    [link] [comments]

    Who says you need 3 people for Askâd-mazal, the Chamber of Shadows T5? Rune-Keeper and Champion are sufficient

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment