• Breaking News

    Friday, March 12, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Sharing this awesome well hidden easter egg from inside Bree Town Hall

    Lord of the Rings Online | Sharing this awesome well hidden easter egg from inside Bree Town Hall


    Sharing this awesome well hidden easter egg from inside Bree Town Hall

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:51 AM PST

    [Unofficial #LOTRO Webcomic] Ch. 6 & 7 are ready

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:48 AM PST

    Music in Bree

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:57 PM PST

    Im new and just learned about the improved graphics installation option so I want to get into the game - Do I have to do anything or pick a certain class if I want to mostly explore and enjoy the scenery ?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:40 PM PST

    Fantasy Geek: Lord of the Rings- True Grit (also, nobody puts Leggy in the corner)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:11 PM PST

    Controller Support

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:32 AM PST

    PvP State of Game

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:17 AM PST

    Used to roam the moors as a creep for years, but have not played in years. So curious if it is active in today's game for US servers

    submitted by /u/TheOneAndOnlyKirke
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian DPS in raid content?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:11 AM PST

    I'm pretty deep into leveling my Guardian, and my initial goal was just solo play, so I decided to go with a class that was durable and could dish out good damage with a 2 hander. I've been pretty impressed with the damage i've put out during the leveling process so I wasn't aware there'd be any issues at end game. Now that i'm almost there, I was wondering if I could successfully DPS or mix off-tanking with primary DPS role as a Guardian in raid content?

    Initial research says nobody will even bring me to the harder raid content, but are they actually that challenging that you can't find a spot? To compare to Classic WoW, even though an Ele shaman or a Moonkin are worse than a Mage, the content is still clearable with them and they occassionally find raid slots. Would this be the case in LOTRO?

    submitted by /u/ForeverStaloneKP
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with the iron Collar not showing up as loot after I kill wolves in the area right above Celondim and thus I cannot initiate the quest

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:09 PM PST

    Like the title says I cannot get this quest to initiate.

    submitted by /u/DarkLordOfPretzels
    [link] [comments]

    Playing lotro with an xbox controller and keyboard attachment

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:39 AM PST

    I know as soon as you bring this up, you summon a circus of clowns giving useless opinions about it being a computer game.

    Regardless, I want to be able to play on my tv and hang out with my girlfriend.

    I've got most of it working on an xbox controller with the keyboard attachment. The only thing I'm trying to sort out is how to get the right joystick to function for looking around.

    Has anybody tried this?

    submitted by /u/Temporary-Sky7836
    [link] [comments]

    Help me stick with this game please!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:37 AM PST

    So a little back story, I originally bought the physical copy of this game on release day with a friend, however due to life being life we never really played very much. Roll on many years and after playing countless other MMO's I decided to try and get back into LOTRO, I would install the game make a character and enjoy the game for a few hours only to end up not playing it again for whatever reason. I feel part of the reason that I never stick with the game is the fairly confusing content purchases that can be made as the large amount of content seems daunting, I tended to spend hours before even playing the game trying to figure out where I should start.

    2021 - I have spent the last few days looking for a game to invest my time and have decided to give LOTRO one final shot but this time I will give it the full attention it seems to deserve. I will most likely be playing mostly solo (unless I can find some friends along the way) as none of my mates are really interested in the game, so this leaves me with a few questions :

    1. What content should I buy? (I am happy to pay a sub and purchase what is deemed worth, that's not a problem)
    2. What content can be done solo and what 100% requires a party? (I.E what will I be missing playing solo?)
    3. class wise is there a preferred solo class or more so one that is unsuitable for solo?
    4. I am using a 1440p monitor and remember having issues regarding scaling and text size etc, is this something that can be resolved now? (my eye sight isn't great and super small ui/text ruins games for me a little.
    5. I am UK based, what server would you recommend? (I would happily join an RP server as I do enjoy some RP, plus it feels like people are usually more accommodating on RP servers)

    Thanks for reading, hope to see some of you in game soon!

    TL;DR - I'm new and looking for a few tips as to how to get into the game properly.

    submitted by /u/Dilusion88
    [link] [comments]

    your thoughts? i hope for a plugin which brings back the old animations ����

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:23 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment