• Breaking News

    Monday, March 1, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Dawn Over Michel Delving

    Lord of the Rings Online | Dawn Over Michel Delving


    Dawn Over Michel Delving

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:11 AM PST

    Eowyn vs. Witch King

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:35 AM PST

    How frequently do you fast travel (teleport)?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:51 PM PST

    The other day I had a thought about levelling a new character without ever using map skills, class teleport skills, mithril coins etc. and instead going full immersion style by only travelling on foot and horseback. I ended up not going that route as it dawned on me how much extra time that would require in this massive open world where you often go from one end of the map to the other.

    That led to me getting curious about other players' traveling styles. So my question is then: to what degree do you rely on fast travel mechanics versus going entirely by hoof and boot?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/MTHinvest
    [link] [comments]

    Standing Stone support delays

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:13 AM PST

    Hey all,

    So I've been a LOTRO player since beta and have a lifetime account. The other day I received an email that my account had been updated per my request, which is not a request I had made. I tried to hop into my account within the first few min of getting the email, but whoever compromised my account had already updated my email and apparently you do not have to confirm that change via email. So my account is at this time in the hands of someone else and I'm sure cleaned out by now.

    I submitted a ticket 8 days ago at this point with not a single update. I requested an update 4 days into the ticket and the response was basically "we have the ticket".

    Does anyone have any recent experience with how long it takes them to address an issue? I think we can agree 8 days with no contact is pretty ridiculous but I'm curious how much longer. At this point I'm not even confident they will restore my account to me since I saw one post on here have a similar problem and they didn't give them access back because the email on the account (which the thief changed) didn't match the email they were sending their help messages from.

    Thanks all.

    submitted by /u/vamenn
    [link] [comments]

    Just a quick question (Not so new player but just bought some expansions)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:00 AM PST

    Just wondering how I should play the game as I bought the quad pack when it was still on sale a couple of months ago and didn't end up playing it yet. I want to get back into the game so i'm wondering how I should go about the dlcs. Do I wait till after the main game or is there points where I should go off and play them?

    submitted by /u/LordOfDankMemes1
    [link] [comments]

    I have to put this here because I'm not getting any answers from anyone

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:41 AM PST

    Okay so several websites say that the servers are up but when I launched the game launcher my game launcher says that every world is closed can someone help me please? Is anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/chachoman3000
    [link] [comments]

    Emote range?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:07 AM PST

    My friend is in the Shire and I'm in Bree. I can see all her emotes like /laugh etc. We're not in a fellowship nor are we in the same kin. We are on each other's friends list though.

    Is this normal or a bug?

    submitted by /u/GruffoFurrow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment