• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Spa day at the beach house! Gondorian vintage, lush towels, and a candle-lit jacuzzi!

    Lord of the Rings Online | Spa day at the beach house! Gondorian vintage, lush towels, and a candle-lit jacuzzi!


    Spa day at the beach house! Gondorian vintage, lush towels, and a candle-lit jacuzzi!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:26 PM PST

    Class and level division numbers

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:05 AM PST

    Desire for the black book? (Spoilers)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 01:58 PM PST

    Why does Karazgar want the black book so badly? I've finished most of the storyline quests, and I never noticed a good answer.

    submitted by /u/Ungentle
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to my Rune Keeper?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:35 PM PST

    Yesterday I was cruising along having no problem killing blue enemies in groups of three sometimes four. Today I am dying if I get one blue add on top of a single enemy. It seems like all of a sudden I cannot do any significant damage and am super-squishy. Nothing has changed on my end except for going from level 86 to 87. I wear guild crafted armor and am using crafted second age legendaries. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/nitecheeze
    [link] [comments]

    What roving threats are soloable?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:37 PM PST

    Hello I've just leveled my champion to level 100 and I'm wanting to get a first age legendary weapon but I'm a solo player. I was wondering which roving threats are soloable, what trait tree I should use, what kind of equipment do I need and how can I prepare.

    submitted by /u/leafykinght
    [link] [comments]

    Change class?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:59 PM PST

    I recently started lotro and is currently lvl 12 with a dwarf champion that im building single target dmg. Is it worth to continue or should i create a new character of a better race or class?

    submitted by /u/Pezelj
    [link] [comments]

    Questions from a Brand New Player

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:58 PM PST

    I have played many MMOs but I always assumed this game was dead and never gave it a try even though I wanted to.

    Rereading the books I really wanted to play a game and saw this game doesn't look as dead as I thought.

    I have some questions:

    Is this game still playable in 2021? End game etc

    Is this game a cash grab? I don't mind spending money but I have read that it's extremely expensive to play. The information online is kind of confusing. Is it I pay the $100 for the expansions and that's it I'm all caught up or is there more things I'll need to be spending money on after that 100. I'm ok with the 100 and any future expansions prices. Just don't want to play if there's P2W features.

    Any other tips I should have as a brand new Player would be appreciated, like best server etc.

    Sorry if this has been asked. I looked and saw some stuff and some stuff was from 2019 and older. Just want to see if it's current.

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/Triiifi
    [link] [comments]

    Having troubles launching LOTRO

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:38 PM PST

    Hello. After almost a decade I have decided I want to get back into LOTRO. Unfortunately every time I launch the game I get "game error [201] can't open the data files. Check that they excist and that you have permission to write to them. The program will now exit. [201]"

    I have reinstalled the game 5 times but still get the same error.

    submitted by /u/jressler24
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest way to reach Friend standing with Men of Dunland?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:31 AM PST

    I'm just about to finish Moria and I'm at lv 70 already (bit overleveled) and my current armour is the Moria Medallion barter heavy set which I won't be able to wear when I hit 71. I looked around and my only logical option would be the lv 70 craftable set (I have metalsmith maxed out on the char but no recepies above supreme since I'm only at Moria) but the recipies for that set is locked behind Friend standing with Dunland. I want to follow the intended way and not miss out content so I'm planning to head over Lorien and Mirkwood first and only after that to Dunland and I was wondering is there a way to reach Friend standing in Duneland without questing there? I have tons of repu acceleration tomes so would only need 15k rep insted of 30k but tasks only give 300 and there isn't that much of them according to wiki...so anyone has some suggestions maybe? Or should I just look for a metalsmith on the server and not bother with it?

    submitted by /u/abelking4444
    [link] [comments]

    First Time Watching Return of the King

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:52 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment