• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 4, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | A shaft of light in the Tower of the Sun in Minas Tirith.

    Lord of the Rings Online | A shaft of light in the Tower of the Sun in Minas Tirith.


    A shaft of light in the Tower of the Sun in Minas Tirith.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:55 PM PST

    The Album of Many Colors [1]

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:52 AM PST

    Thank You

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:38 AM PST

    I'd like to give a shout out to everyone posting their stunning screenshots of their gameplay. I've been holed up in my room for almost a year, and while I spend much of that time in Middle Earth, I'm on a laptop, and for the sake of gameplay have stripped my graphics to the bone. So thank you for all your beautiful shots, I really appreciate them, especially as I am running out of ways to procrastinate finishing Angmar...

    submitted by /u/PacoBauer
    [link] [comments]

    Hey all new player, just wanted to share some of my early adventure shots, this world is beautiful!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 06:31 AM PST

    LOTRO Has Soul

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 03:09 PM PST

    Top DPS'ers atm

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:10 AM PST

    I'm curious of how the "DPS-race" between classes has evolved lately. Im hearing all sorts of mumbo-jumbo, like "Wardens can really deliver some hard-handy ranged DPS!" "Lore-Master, played right, can almost top a hunter in DPS" or "Rune-Keepers have been nerfed so hard, that they hardly get invites to Stairs T2".

    Do any of you know of some data, that can cast a light on this subject of ongoing debate:

    Which class can do the most Damage Per Second?

    /pre

    submitted by /u/Prereth
    [link] [comments]

    Is 20% discount on mithril coins a good deal?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 06:17 PM PST

    Right now mithril coins are 20% off. I am a returning player and wonder if this is a good deal. I believe I remember 50% offers from time to time when I last played. Do deals like this still happen?

    submitted by /u/Tyxcs
    [link] [comments]

    Southern Mirkwood is very underrated both in terms of atmosphere and story, imo

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:22 AM PST

    The Curator

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:35 PM PST

    Anyone have any idea when Filbert Fig goes away for the curator?

    submitted by /u/titanmaster
    [link] [comments]

    Ready to fight the Darkness...

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 03:12 AM PST

    Logged in for the first time in a couple years and missing all my gold? Left with 31 bronze :D?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:35 PM PST

    Stat Enhancements ?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 04:43 PM PST

    Hey, I am currently enjoying LOTRO but there's one thing which bothers me or I don't understand.

    Are the Stat Enhancement Scrolls in the Shop important? The mechanic, that your stats are enhanced if you pay for it seems a little bit PtW for me o.O. Are the effects of this only small, are there other things ingame which replace these Scrolls, is there anything I dont understand (maybe there is a Cap?) I mean even for VIPs these seem to be pretty costly. It would be annoying if you have to spend money on them to do hard dungeons/raids. It would be nice if someone could answer me. So far I really enjoyed LOTRO :D

    submitted by /u/ovverflo
    [link] [comments]

    A question about the lotro expansion trove.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:12 AM PST

    What happen if i buy the expansion trove, even if i had bought the quad pack? Can i gift the expansion that i already have to others? Or i'm just wasting money?

    submitted by /u/prado66
    [link] [comments]

    Rotation

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:00 AM PST

    I am a redline Hunter at 130. I would like to get into higher teir raiding and I have the gear and a really good bow and a swappy bow. So in theory I should be able do some hella DPS. But I am really struggling to get a good rotation going and the maintains said rotation.

    I have watch YouTube videos but it is hard to determine which skills and when and what order they are using off the videos because it is happening really fast. So if anyone has any advice on rotations, I would greatly appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/poopoostinkbutt_11
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for leveling kin on Arkenstone.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:18 AM PST

    I have a RK at 39. Looking for a kin that likes to run old dungeon content. Would love to run all the dungeons while leveling.

    submitted by /u/guitardude_04
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment