• Breaking News

    Monday, February 15, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Some more lovely visual weirdness: a beardless dwarf! Created by using an application of coveritol (barter consumable from the fall festival) on a regular dwarf. Shenanigans will ensue and create this lovely shaven fellow.

    Lord of the Rings Online | Some more lovely visual weirdness: a beardless dwarf! Created by using an application of coveritol (barter consumable from the fall festival) on a regular dwarf. Shenanigans will ensue and create this lovely shaven fellow.


    Some more lovely visual weirdness: a beardless dwarf! Created by using an application of coveritol (barter consumable from the fall festival) on a regular dwarf. Shenanigans will ensue and create this lovely shaven fellow.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 01:38 PM PST

    Happy Valentine’s Day!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 05:37 AM PST

    Is RK viable?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 03:16 PM PST

    Saw a post from a few weeks ago saying that some groups don't accept any form of RK. Is this accurate at the current point in time?

    Edit: Lots of mixed answers. Would a LM be a better option? Red Tree still able to comfortably open world solo while yellow tree is desired for group content?

    submitted by /u/Easy-Expression7074
    [link] [comments]

    Best profession for minstrel

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:19 PM PST

    What would you consider the best profession for the minstrel? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/TerixSuldonis
    [link] [comments]

    ifetime membership VIP

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:38 AM PST

    Coordinates — brandywine, lifetime membership account. Profession as an assassin.

    submitted by /u/comehereeeer
    [link] [comments]

    Missing Characters

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 11:06 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I played Lotro all over last year, unlocked every free bundle and last played it 3-4 weeks ago. Now I try to enter and my account is empty, I have no toons, no nothing, it suggest that I create a new toon.

    I had to download a new texture update, maybe that is the problem? When I enter on the account management site, it says Premium account as it should be.

    submitted by /u/Ectopetya
    [link] [comments]

    Any server recommendations?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 03:38 AM PST

    Hello there folks! I just started played for the first time since launch in 2007. I've already started playing but it occurred to be I should probably ask.

    English is my native language although I'm currently living in Sweden. I'm mostly playing as a supplement to reading the books, so I would enjoy some light roleplaying. I don't particularly have a plan to reach level cap, I'm just going to have fun and see what happens.

    So do you folks have any suggestions as to what server would be best? I think my internet is good enough to handle a US server, but of course the less ping the better.

    submitted by /u/NylePudding
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just coincidence that the Ill-Omens Skirmish quest-giver is named "Nedda *Pineleaf*"? ;-)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 05:28 AM PST

    Dark lord love it

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 03:20 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment