• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 16, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Backwards diving from the top of Osgiliath with the kinnies

    Lord of the Rings Online | Backwards diving from the top of Osgiliath with the kinnies


    Backwards diving from the top of Osgiliath with the kinnies

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 05:56 PM PST

    [Housing] Vampire Den open! Address in first pic

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:25 AM PST

    Bree

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:13 PM PST

    Anything super good to buy from store?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 03:35 PM PST

    I have the content of summer gift code and the 4 quest packs (moria, mirkwood, helms deep, isengard), not the full expansions. I have been VIP for a couple of months and now have the permanent bonuses.

    I'm browsing the shop and most categories seem empty.

    What do you think I should get that would really be worth the money and time spent for LP?

    submitted by /u/GianChris
    [link] [comments]

    "Getting in line to connect..."

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 10:28 PM PST

    Anyone else getting this "Getting in line to connect..."? Evernight server but also all other servers i've tried have it.

    Any fix, or just time?

    submitted by /u/GreenEyedRascal
    [link] [comments]

    Can I have 1 Player House per character or is it 1 House per account?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 05:04 AM PST

    Hey,

    Just a quick question - can I buy seperate houses on my alts or is it 1 House per account?

    Thanks for answers.

    submitted by /u/Gankeros
    [link] [comments]

    Questing and levelling in LOTRO?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 03:04 PM PST

    Hey everyone,

    I've just started fresh on a new server, haven't played in years, and am looking forward to experiencing all LOTRO has to offer. While I enjoy the game, stepping back in to it after so long has proven a little confusing. My most recent MMO was Elder Scrolls Online, where each world zone had a legend/progress tracker. How many fast travel points, world bosses, quest hubs have been completed of the total available in the area? This allowed me to feel like I had completed each zone, and gave me a goal/visual indication of my progress.

    Is there anything like this in LOTRO? I don't want to skip sections, miss quests or out-level content for a zone I'm still working on. What would classify a zone as complete? All quests and deeds finished? Is there a registry/wiki page for each zone where I can find what I still have left to complete? Can I still do deeds and quests in an area if I significantly out-level the zone?

    Any help or tips would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/TheTrains
    [link] [comments]

    LM pet dps

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:30 AM PST

    Hey what's up everybody! Just returned to the game for the first time since probably 2011 and I've been leveling up a LM. The pet damage was insane at the early levels and it really made the landscape leveling fun for me. As I've leveled up and reached lvl 65 recently though, I've really noticed the pet dmg scale down drastically. My question, just out of curiosity, is how much of a LM dps comes from pets at level cap? Let's say your just hitting a training dummy and parsing yourself for a minute or two. Can anybody give me a rough percentage value for all the different specs?

    submitted by /u/Tkellz_
    [link] [comments]

    question about expansions

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 02:05 PM PST

    I'm a new player and I want to get trough as much story in this game as possible. What is the best way to purchase the expansions and is it worth to go VIP for all the quest packs between the expansions?

    submitted by /u/PossiblyDeadByNow
    [link] [comments]

    Not possible to buy Three Peaks

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:18 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I tried to buy Three Peaks in the LOTRO shop and it didn't work. Don't want to wait until it sells for points. Did anyone encounter this problem and solved it?

    submitted by /u/Lord_Knowalot
    [link] [comments]

    Which class to main?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:54 AM PST

    I want to do a completionist playthrough, but need Your help, which one would be better for a landscape (quests, deeds) and festivals? Thank you for any help/advice/comments/thoughts You can offer!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/vishevska
    [link] [comments]

    Lotro points

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 03:31 AM PST

    Hey there. Newbie looking for some clarification about how the LOTRO points work in F2P.

    So I see you earn them from deeds which escalate and come in Ones. My question is- without making nee characters to do so- is there any repeatable source of these points like dailies or anything later game? Or would you theoretically need to make new characters if you wer inclined to 'farm' more?

    Just seeking to understand the model! Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Holy-Fox
    [link] [comments]

    Red vs Blue hunter

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 07:45 AM PST

    I'm trying to look around for good builds on the internet for both red and blue lined hunter. I'm having trouble finding stuff about which is better late game and what some good legendary/virtues would be for late game. If anyone could share some helpful tips or send some links it would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/conillim
    [link] [comments]

    Regmyl

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 02:55 PM PST

    Am I the only one that thinks this is a fantastic way to bridge the edits Tolkien made about how many Balrog there are

    submitted by /u/DylanTheDemon
    [link] [comments]

    Never played, is there any pvp

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:14 AM PST

    I've never played but I like the look of the game. I'm sure there is a fair grind, especially to unlock quests etc. Is there any pvp to fill in the gap and how popular is it.

    submitted by /u/fragment059
    [link] [comments]

    Game Getting Stuck on Loading Screen

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 08:23 AM PST

    I know I'm not the first one to ask this but so far I haven't been able to find a solution. I started playing with my brother recently and for the first two or so days the game worked as normal. After that my brother started to randomly get disconnected and when he tried to reconnect he gets stuck on the loading screen right after selecting the character to Enter Middle-Earth with. We use the same internet, only I am on WiFi and he is on cable, but my game runs without any problems. When he manages to log in we can play for maybe 10 minutes before he gets disconnected again.

    Does anyone knows what causes this? Is is server-side? Is there anything we can do?

    submitted by /u/Zebigbos8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment