• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 14, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | North Downs at Foredawn. Every day, something new impresses me in this game.

    Lord of the Rings Online | North Downs at Foredawn. Every day, something new impresses me in this game.


    North Downs at Foredawn. Every day, something new impresses me in this game.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:47 AM PST

    Essentially completed Lone Lands top to bottom for 2 weeks from level 20 to 42. I'm actually going to miss it!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 02:46 PM PST

    Does anyone here have alts that are the same class as another alt? Why?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 10:41 PM PST

    I'm thinking about making another hunter just because I miss being a little hunter and killing everything with one hit before they get to me.

    Ignore the rest if you are just here for the question but read on if you feel like reading my bored rambling. Full question at the bottom.

    I have the base characters for crafter interdepdence (+1 as I didnt know I wanted to be self sufficient when I maxed out my explorers crafting) and in the last couple of days, I have made many new alts mostly just to give life to a fantasy world I am building in my time off. I made a high elf captain even though I'm not big on elves and I never liked the captain..just because it's how I envisioned the main "protagonist" in my head along with a beorning and a burg but I also want two twin hobbit girls to represent 2 little girls who although are fire and ice elementals, I want to make be a warden and a hunter.... il likely never play the cappy, burg, beorning, or warden with any degree of seriousness except roleplaying, name crouching, and maybe point grinding, and storage.

    Long winded story because I'm bored, sorry, but WOULD YOU MAKE A SECOND ALT OF THE SAME CLASS FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN YOU MISS QUESTING AS THAT CLASS PRE-100?

    submitted by /u/GiraffeNinja6
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth creating as many Alts as you can just to farm store points? Is that illegal?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 02:08 AM PST

    Like on the one hand I am okay with trying to maximize the easiest way possible to grab points but at the same time I don't want to feel like I'm cheating whoever is still working on the game.

    Having said that I don't want to pay actual money for this game even though I love its universe I don't particularly want to pay with real money.

    submitted by /u/DarkLordOfPretzels
    [link] [comments]

    New player

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 05:32 PM PST

    I'm a massive Lotr fan and somehow missed this game all these years so I'm just starting out. I'm currently waiting on it downloading but I was just wondering if anyone has any tips about starting out? Which class to pick etc (haven't played many mmos so the concept of Hunter classes etc means nothing to me) Also is it easy to meet players to play with, if so what server should I pick? Any help is appreciated! Excited to start the game!

    submitted by /u/SwantonBon97
    [link] [comments]

    Australian/Oceanic Players?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 06:18 PM PST

    Hey guys, thinking about picking up the game after a long break. Where's my best chance of finding other oceanic players? Obviously no dedicated server, just wondering if there's a known density of us somewhere?

    submitted by /u/TheTrains
    [link] [comments]

    The LOTRO Beacon: Issue 192

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:28 AM PST

    About quadpack

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 03:30 PM PST

    Greetings middle earth's wanderers, I was looking info about old keys and if are still working, in specific the quadpack, has anyone get it and activated recently?

    submitted by /u/Ketarn
    [link] [comments]

    My PC died, is LOTRO available in Geforce Now?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 10:22 AM PST

    Returning to LOTRO - Seeing "Sam va lentin" (Spanish)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 02:04 PM PST

    Returning player looking for some guidance and a community [EU]

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 06:17 AM PST

    Greetings adventurers,

    After testing different MMOs I have decided dive deeper into lotro. I have played a couple of times before but never for very long. I realized that I need some guidance before I start.

    First of all, do you think this game is worth starting now after all this time? I'm worried to get invested in a game which does not have any future (to put it bluntly).

    Next, I welcome any guidance in choosing a server and class.

    Lastly I would be interested in joining a community which share a common interest in lotro and in the Middle-Earth legendarium.

    Thank you dear fellows!

    submitted by /u/kasbartuu
    [link] [comments]

    Character transfer

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:25 AM PST

    When is this coming back?

    I'd ask in the official forums but can not login.

    submitted by /u/GapRevolutionary3168
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment