• Breaking News

    Monday, February 8, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Big fan of MMOs, never played LOTRO, should I start playing now?

    Lord of the Rings Online | Big fan of MMOs, never played LOTRO, should I start playing now?


    Big fan of MMOs, never played LOTRO, should I start playing now?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:14 PM PST

    As stated in the title, I'm a huge MMO fan and a huge LOTR fan, having some free time now, I've been looking at games to play and LOTRO has caught my attention. How is the population? Is it immersive? Is the main questline good? Does it actually add value to the LOTR world? Is the gameplay anything above average?

    submitted by /u/CamLam19
    [link] [comments]

    [Landroval] Looking to hire a mercenary!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:18 PM PST

    I'm newly returning to the game, and very sick of the grind of Mordor. I'm sure you know what I mean. I'd be willing to pay someone on Landy some gold in exchange for their sword/bow/axe, to help me get through a few of these Minas Morgul quests a bit quicker. There are just too many mobs for me to keep grinding away solo. Let me know!

    submitted by /u/GloriousNugs
    [link] [comments]

    How is Burglar survivability, compared to Champion?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:40 PM PST

    I'm debating about which one to play. Both apparently do very good DPS in group content, but I'm wondering which one is sturdier solo.

    You would think this would be a no-brainer in favor of the Champion with heavy armor, but I've heard the Champion described as 'very squishy' while the Burglar has been described as 'unkillable'. I don't believe everything I read on the internet, but it's cast enough doubt that I feel like I should ask the community about the matter!

    Ideally I'd like to be able to solo small fellowship quests and maybe some 3-mans once I've outleveled them a bit.

    I'll take any input I can get, but it would be especially nice to hear from someone who's played both recently, as they both saw significant changes in 2020. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/rainghost
    [link] [comments]

    Potential "Ill Omens" Rewards (itemdb)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:16 AM PST

    Hobnanigans.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 07:55 AM PST

    I am a new player. I've been brought into this game by my friends, and with a long history of enjoying the grind in video games I definitely enjoy it. This is my first hobnanigans festival and I'm dying to get the emotes and housing so I dedicate my free time to grinding on the fields. BUT of course, people exploit being AFK after picking up a stick and after a few days it's just not fun anymore. It's so hard to find players that actually play the game and not stand there for 10 minutes for 5 coins and even IF I find a team, one of those pesky multiboxers somehow makes it on the field. It makes me so sad SSG allows this and doesn't do anything and it's not like they don't realize people are doing this lol.

    That being said, if anyone would like to come together to make a team and actually play, the comment section is waiting with me in it!

    Thansk for reading my little rant :D

    submitted by /u/thelilgreenone
    [link] [comments]

    What server is best for me?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:25 PM PST

    New player, haven't played since 2017 and never made it past level 30. Really love LOTR and have decided to play in my spare time. I will play typically 7-11pm EST and would love a server where I can join a raid guild for that time. Appreciate any information. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Silenced_Matrix
    [link] [comments]

    Need help running the game

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:03 AM PST

    I am new here and I yesterday downloaded the game but ran into a problem right away. I have the game on Steam and when I click on play nothing happens, it starts the game but after a second or so shuts it down (like this). Already tried some methods but they did not work, so maybe someone here can maybe help me run the game finally.

    submitted by /u/lithwhack
    [link] [comments]

    How to make my game look better?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:27 AM PST

    I keep seeing pictures of other peoples games on here and they seen to look so much better than mine! How do I get mine to look this good? I installed the game with the better graphic option but it still seems far off.

    submitted by /u/bestd25
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about sales

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 07:09 PM PST

    Hi, I was wondering, do expansions and quest packs ever go on 50% or 75% sales in the in-game store? I'm farming LPs and I'd like to know if it's worth waiting for those sales because I've only seen them at 20%. If they do go on such sales, how often does that happen?

    submitted by /u/FlorinMarius
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player looking for a friendly guild

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 11:03 AM PST

    I am a returning player, haven't actually played in many, many years and just made a new character on Brandywine server. I am looking for a guild that is active and friendly towards new players. My account is vip but like i said , haven't played in so long its almost like i am a new player. Basically i am not looking for handouts just advice from a guild. Preferably a guild that does discord . Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/Manu820
    [link] [comments]

    expansions

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:30 PM PST

    How does expansion buying work? if i buy the latest, does that give me acess to everything below it? or do i have to buy them all piece meal? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TerixSuldonis
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 03:22 AM PST

    I just started Lotro what's your suggestion about server and class, leveling.

    submitted by /u/Revalto7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment