• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 10, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | I hired a security guard, so he can watch over my property while I’m out venturing

    Lord of the Rings Online | I hired a security guard, so he can watch over my property while I’m out venturing


    I hired a security guard, so he can watch over my property while I’m out venturing

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:29 PM PST

    New shots from my 30-40 leveling range, Evendim was spectacular! Some of my favorite Trollshaws pics towards the end, plus a couple bonuses.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 04:43 PM PST

    New Maps from Update 29 Beta - Bree-land, The Shire, and Ered Luin

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:47 PM PST

    My first house at Bree.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:24 AM PST

    It is told that Elendil stood there watching for the coming of Gil-Galad out of the West, in the days of the Last Alliance.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 11:19 AM PST

    LOTRO Update 29 - Graphics Lighting Update

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:06 PM PST

    Finally have some free time with wife at work and me off for once, thought I'd settle in for a couple of hours, but somebody decided otherwise.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:41 AM PST

    Wildwood Region Preview

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:55 PM PST

    BETA - LOTRO Update 29 - Wildwood Landscape

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 01:07 PM PST

    Lord of the Rings Online: Upcoming Wildwood content drop won’t be a ‘mini-expansion’

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:30 AM PST

    Grawulun the Caerog

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:56 PM PST

    Is there a kinship on Evernight that actually runs endgame content regularly?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 01:02 AM PST

    I know the question comes over as a bit of a moan, but that isn't my intention.

    I want to run AD T2/3, Stairs T3/4 etc etc but there never seems to be any pug runs going [for probably obvious reasons] but I'm not very knowledgeable about the kins on the server as well I've only really just finished the WOTP expansion.

    submitted by /u/smarley68
    [link] [comments]

    When is the daily reset?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 11:31 PM PST

    [deleted]

    submitted by /u/Ninjayb
    [link] [comments]

    LOTRO Bullroarer Update 29 - Wildwood - Preview #1

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 01:32 PM PST

    Minas Ithil crafting

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:36 PM PST

    Hi,

    Main is level 122, Honoured Master of the metalsmithing guild (max rep), I have the Minas Morgul expansion. Havar, the MS guild leader, has a quest for me to craft some guild-patterns. But when I try to buy them at the Improved Recipes vendor, they all have in red "Requires: Minas Ithil Metalsmith crafting ability". Same with my tailor. This doesn't seem to be an unlock sold through the LOTRO Store. So how do I go about learning this new ability? I've just finished Mordor and am running around the Legacy of the Necromancer quest pack. Do I have to actually spoil things a bit for me by going to some place in the MM expansion and learn this from an NPC there?

    submitted by /u/Neofit26
    [link] [comments]

    Buying a life membership account

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 12:47 AM PST

    Buying a lifetime membership account,It can be a blank account. No need to expand the package. No role equipment is required., and friends who decide to leave can contact me. No role is required in the account. no LP. As long as a lifetime member. $79. Don't contact me if you are a black-hearted friend. Liars don't have to waste each other's time:sneaky: Interested friends can leave a message or leave a mailbox.;)

    submitted by /u/comehereeeer
    [link] [comments]

    Question about hides dropping from Beasts

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:27 AM PST

    Hello!

    I have a question regarding being a Tailor and about obtaining hides from creatures.

    1. The Tailor page on LOTRO wiki says " Hides can be harvested by characters by defeating Beasts. " but does that mean that I need to be a tailor in order to receive those hides from creatures? Or do they drop for everyone, even if you are not a tailor?
    2. Also is it profitable to sell hides on the auction house at low level?

    Thanks for answers!

    submitted by /u/Gankeros
    [link] [comments]

    Logged into my LOTRO account for first time in 3 years and I’ve been hacked and my vault looted.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:06 AM PST

    What's the email for turbine/Standing stone to get this stuff back. I have a record of what is missing from my plugins.

    I'm also missing all my gold but I doubt there is anything they can do about gold.

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/PrimNathanIOW
    [link] [comments]

    When can i expect some group content?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:16 AM PST

    Im a new player and so far I love the game, there seems to be a lot of stories which is perfect for solo players and lotr fans, but I was wondering when can I expect to start doing more group content, like dungeons, raids, quests, ect? I understand it's older game, so I expect most players to be at the endgame now.

    submitted by /u/000000000013
    [link] [comments]

    These Recipes Don't Like Me...

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:47 AM PST

    So, went on a binge with an alt over the weekend. Crafted all the farm and food up to Westfold and joined the food crafter's guild in Michael Delving...

    Open up my three westfold farm recipes to learn and nothing...I don't have permission...what am I doing wrong... did I miss a guild or something? I don't see a farmer's guild on the wiki and am at a loss why my alt can't learn the recipes...the alt's alreading crafting food to lvl 40 and it only lvl 27, so could it be a level thing?

    submitted by /u/ViulfR
    [link] [comments]

    How to best help newbie

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:23 PM PST

    I recently talked my gf I to playing lot to with me, I am lvl 50 and will go to starting areas to help her. Which are the best ways to help a completely new player ?

    submitted by /u/GianChris
    [link] [comments]

    Expansion question

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:46 AM PST

    So I'm a returning player and my account is vip. Do I need to buy all the expansions? Also I see on the lotro store that they have the actual expansions and also a quest pack for each expansion. Do I have to buy both??? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Manu820
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment