• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 27, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | They nailed the world design!

    Lord of the Rings Online | They nailed the world design!


    They nailed the world design!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 04:31 PM PST

    Imladris at Midnight

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 07:59 AM PST

    Critical hit or suicide?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 01:51 PM PST

    Allegiances question

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:16 PM PST

    Hello,

    My main has finally reached the point where I have to choose an allegiance. I've read up a bit on them and apparently I can do all of them on one toon, but it gets harder with each. But when exactly does the game decide to make it harder?

    What I mean is, apparently I can switch at will between them. Does it make the first I join go at 1x pace, the 2nd at 0.5x, etc., or as soon as I join the second one, everything including the first one will start progressing at max difficulty?

    I am thinking of starting with the humans then doing the first quest in all the others at the beginning just to get all travel skills, but I wouldn't want to have the first allegiance start progressing at max difficulty because I have unlocked all 4.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Neofit26
    [link] [comments]

    what now?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 12:05 AM PST

    Returning player in need of some help!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 03:16 PM PST

    Hello all, i started playing this game again and so far i am having a blast. I'm still super confused about most stuff since last time i played the only expansion out was Moria. I find most answers i need in that lotro wiki,but i havent really figured out how those marks/medalions work. I found some 65lvl gear which i only want for cosmetic purposes and i am wondering if those medalions are somehow achievable by playing SOLO(champion class) and what instances etc are perferable. Thanks in advance!!

    submitted by /u/bloodeRiFiC
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian question?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 03:53 PM PST

    hello!

    Im hoping someone who is familiar with guardians can help me understand something

    im still fairly new at the game, only lvl 25.

    I've noticed my ability Guardian's Ward, will sometimes heal me when I use it. Sometimes not. Other abilities also give me some hp back sometimes. But nothing in the ability descriptions or traits mention of healing.

    I'm just curious what are the criteria to be met that provides the healing? Just so I know how to pull it off more consistently.

    Also, I notice my mark ability "Take to Heart" applies a debuff that makes me do additional damage. Sometimes it stays on the mob the entire fight, and sometimes it will last only a few seconds before disappearing, and I can't re apply it

    Any other guardian tips / tricks would be awesome! ty!!

    submitted by /u/blazebyte421
    [link] [comments]

    Does burglar's Back Stab bonus affect every damaging attack from behind?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 12:50 PM PST

    The Back Stab trait description mentions boosting 'positional damage' by up to 25%, but does it affect only attacks that normally would get bonus from attacks from behind (like Surprise Strike), or each and every damaging skill as long as I use them facing the back of the enemy. Any knowledgeable burglar out there, who could help me clarify this?

    The same question for stealth attack damage boost up to 25% with Hidden Dagger traits. Does it only affect those skills that normally benefit from stealth attacks (like Cunning Attack or Surprise Strike), or each and every damaging skill as long as it's used from stealth?

    submitted by /u/Istellon
    [link] [comments]

    Useful plugins

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:30 PM PST

    I know Titan Bar and Travel Window what else do people use just curious I saw a thread on here the other day but can't find it now

    submitted by /u/Elrothiel1981
    [link] [comments]

    You can't see him, but he's chilling underwater... in the stagnant pool in front of the Moria gate. (Weird places to lie down with Lightenstar, the high elf hunter)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:33 AM PST

    Any group on Laurelin doing older raids for deeds?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:49 AM PST

    I'd love to do some of the old raids, like Isengard or Ost Dunhoth.

    Any group doing these?

    submitted by /u/Sethrea
    [link] [comments]

    All On My Own

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:03 AM PST

    Hey all. I'm not great with big group content, I've found a few friends on a few occasions, but I'm tired of these raids sitting in my mission log. I've got eight raids from my time in Angmar, all around level 50. I'm going to assume that being a level 61 hunter is far from capable, but what level do you think I'd have to grind to to be able to solo them? 75? 80? 100? Just dump them and move on?

    Or, if there's a place where people connect to set up Raid teams, I'd love to be a part of that, if only for a day.

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/PacoBauer
    [link] [comments]

    WHAT DOES "Your Session Has Timed Out" mean when attempting to LOgin In to The LOTRO Forums ?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 12:45 PM PST

    Keep getting this message attempting to login to Forums, when needing to complain about recent problems with the Back Support for User With Older Operating Systems (THEY haven't made the workarounds work again after a Patch - and historically take their time to do so).

    submitted by /u/premer777
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment