• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 28, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Chetwood's Creek

    Lord of the Rings Online | Chetwood's Creek


    Chetwood's Creek

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:23 PM PST

    Watching sunrise from home

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 05:48 PM PST

    Anyone else miss the Bree-Lands/The Shire?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 05:11 PM PST

    I'm Level 90, currently exploring Helm's Deep, but I still really miss Eridaor. I absolutely loved the atmosphere and I still return there, just to walk around. To this day, after all the video games and open worlds I've explored, it's my favourite location by far to just walk around in. The Bree-Lands, especially the area around Chetwood, was almost perfectly how I imagined it from reading the books, and it's a bit sad that there's not much reason for me to go there again.

    submitted by /u/knightfluttershy
    [link] [comments]

    Running Free in Rohan.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:47 PM PST

    "I've faced more heat than this!" "Get out of the forge, you loony elf, you're literally on fire." (Weird places to lie down with Lightenstar, the high elf hunter)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:26 PM PST

    8 years in the making, my burglar finally reached the stunning Edoras

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:35 AM PST

    Ch. 7 thru 9 of the unofficial LOTRO webcomic

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 12:30 PM PST

    Finally got lotro on my mac again!!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:57 PM PST

    Finally got lotro on my mac again!!

    I finally got lotro running again on my mac.. despite missing out on getting everything free last year (šŸ„²i guess the grind continues after 6 years), i'm super stoked to be back!

    This is Horthien, lvl 70 Hunter (dont @ me) in Arkenstone.

    It's been wayy over a year since I played.

    Any one got advice on legendary items/war-steeds etc bc that stuff is still quite new and I understand I'll be getting a war-steed soon. When do I start to find armour that I can put relics in?

    Where shall I go between level 70-75 bc I accidentally spent lotro points on Rohan quest pack and not isengard šŸ™ƒ

    Also I'm never gonna say no to freebies.

    Also, are there any friendly people in Arkenstone bc I'm struggling to find any so far šŸ˜‚

    https://preview.redd.it/dgwn2cklgyd61.png?width=2880&format=png&auto=webp&s=d991165043fb4af62ee39010ef67baf93ffd71e8

    https://preview.redd.it/tiglxvjlgyd61.png?width=2880&format=png&auto=webp&s=1d15767db9312e19cc8a5da6e6bd212a21decfb7

    submitted by /u/stacek94
    [link] [comments]

    I made Witch-king candle! (No match can kill me! - I am no match!)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:53 AM PST

    Anyone have or know of a good breakdown of what level each zone and area is?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 01:59 PM PST

    So after work tonight I am starting my High Elf Champion. I want to see as much of each zone as possible.

    I was wondering if there was a good breakdown of levels of the different areas in each zone so I can utilize the turtle Stone, (whatever it is that stops you from gaining XP), to play the content at around the right level.

    Does anyone know a good place to find this? Information on any hidden quests, rare drops or spawns, or great quests would be awesome as well.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/HybridMaxwell
    [link] [comments]

    New pc and directx issue (have tried all the tricks I can find)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:41 PM PST

    Kind of stunned this is still a thing, but running into the issue where the 64 bit client is stuck on directx9 and it's greyed out so I cant change. I've done the display adapter update in the ini and checked a few other random things I found online with no luck. I keep seeing stuff about downloading old files, but all the links are now dead at Microsoft, the downloads aren't available.

    Are there any new tricks I'm not finding? My pc is running directx 12 on a geforce rtx 3060 ti.

    I'm still able to get into the game and am running at like 130fps right now on ultra so I'm not messing around anymore immediately, but want to make sure I've got stuff running right.

    submitted by /u/tontoj
    [link] [comments]

    Reshade.me preset suggestions

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 12:59 PM PST

    I've downloaded and installed every single possible package using reshade.me

    I'm having a hard time sifting through them all and knowing which to enable.

    If anyone has a good combo of preset selections could you comment them here?

    submitted by /u/ryantttt8
    [link] [comments]

    Saruman colour-calling in Orthanac raid did not show for me

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:44 PM PST

    We went back to Orthanac with friends,

    During the Saruman fight, I would not be able to see the color effects above his staff that indicate the order of the rings.

    My friends all saw them so I assume it's a graphical setting: can anyone help me here?

    submitted by /u/Sethrea
    [link] [comments]

    We Fight For Food recruit

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:53 AM PST

    <We Fight For Food> (WFFF) is a 9 years old kin in Arkenstone.
    International, casual & fun!
    With our site/FB/Youtube channel/Discord server and our own Craft Yard.
    We are looking for active, friendly and hungry people!

    If you are looking for a nice, fun, cozy and super kinship, feel free to check our website:
    https://www.wefightforfood.com/

    or simply pm Sibba in our discord server here:
    https://discord.gg/KGgThYf

    submitted by /u/Sibbaba
    [link] [comments]

    (There and..) back again :)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:17 AM PST

    Don't ask me how but I managed to restore my laptop to a good state. I think it was mostly a combination of cooling, full hdd storage, and incorrect bluetooth setups.

    Some nights the lag is really terrible (also before). What I saw last night in Bree at the Boar fountain was that if I look to one side (say Heathstraw) and then turn around (to the Task board), a lot of the image needs to be reloaded, and when I turn around again, Heathstraw was "forgotten". It was really busy in Bree but also in the barrow downs it was lagging (noting it WAS busier there as well then in other nights).

    I think last night also Windows was downloading updates, and maybe a firewall that I have now is limiting the traffic.

    But could it be also the proxy setting at starting Lotro? I switched it some time ago.

    What would be the major issue behind this (next to having a prehistoric device...)?

    submitted by /u/FrankvdN
    [link] [comments]

    LOTRO VIP

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:24 AM PST

    HI All,

    I'm looking to start my journey in lotro but I'm little confused about the game. If I become VIP do I unlock all expansions content? or would I have to buy each expansion separately even after subscribing to VIP.

    If I don't get VIP should i just purchase the latest expansion and will that give me access to previous content?

    I'm just really confused as how to proceed with this

    submitted by /u/Rocco93693
    [link] [comments]

    Are stout-axe champions accepted into T2+ content?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:27 AM PST

    I recently rolled a stout-axe champion to combat the rejection my RK main gets due to the stigma around RK dps/heals at the moment, however it seems that due to the animation speed the DPS may be lower than another race/gender combo. Once I get him geared will I be able to get into raids due to the fact I chose a stout-axe?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ConfoundingChaos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment