• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Stumbled upon an epic performance while passing through Frerin's Court. Thank you, Laurelin community, for making this a fun server to join!

    Lord of the Rings Online | Stumbled upon an epic performance while passing through Frerin's Court. Thank you, Laurelin community, for making this a fun server to join!


    Stumbled upon an epic performance while passing through Frerin's Court. Thank you, Laurelin community, for making this a fun server to join!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:52 PM PST

    Chance Thomas via Twitter: "Music friends & LOTRO fans, HUGEsound Records is back!"

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:32 PM PST

    Daybreak Acquisition News and Standing Stone Games

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:58 PM PST

    Daybreak Game Company to Be Acquired by EG7 for $300 Million

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:16 AM PST

    Can you hire NPC mercenaries for quests?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:09 AM PST

    Similiar to Guild Wars "Henchmen", or Everquest's NPC companions, Final Fantasy's Trust System, etc.?

    Logged on for first time and was hardly anyone playing. Couldn't get a group together (which I guess is understandable due to me being level 1) but didn't see anywhere to hire NPC mercenaries to assist on quests.

    Is it even a feature in LOTRO?

    submitted by /u/sky-net1
    [link] [comments]

    cant find a class, help

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:00 PM PST

    Hi, to cut it short I love LOTRO and first played back in 2012 but I am running to the same problem i faced back then. I cant find a class I enjoy. I like DPS and freedom of choice in build. For example, I can DPS but if I am skilled enough I can solo hard content without needing a party.

    The problem is, all the DPS classes dont appeal to me (champion, burglar, hunter) I am currently playing a lore-master but its not the mage playstyle I enjoy so not sure what to do. I havent unlocked the premium classes yet.

    I also quite like the idea of Captains but they lack a lot in damage I heard.

    What do you guys think

    submitted by /u/bigcalfcow
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Leveling?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:31 PM PST

    Hi, I recently returned after a few years and am wondering what the fastest way to level up is without skipping levels? I've managed to get to level 45 but the grind seems to be getting slower and slower

    submitted by /u/BoostEdits
    [link] [comments]

    Buy War of three peaks from an unsupported region

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:46 AM PST

    Hi guys!

    I've stumbled into the problem that I can't purchased the latest expension - when I go through the links the error that 'my currency/region is not supported' occures. I've tried changing the region in account settings, but still the same result. I'm specifically from Ukraine, but I think the workaround will be the same for all coutries.

    But I can purchase all other stuff through lotro store just fine.

    If you've solved this problem - please respond in the replies or hit me in the DM's - any kind of help will be appreciated! ty

    submitted by /u/zahessi
    [link] [comments]

    Fans want the EA LOTR games to be brought back.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:16 PM PST

    Map Resolution

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:23 AM PST

    Hey fellas and LOTRO lovers

    Sorry if my question seems stupid, but is there a way to use higher resolution maps ingame?
    13 years ago, the resolution where ok as if most of the players have smaller monitors (1280x1024 for example) but in the year 2020 with 4k Monitors more and more coming to the homes of the players, the resolution of the original maps are way to less and the maps looking ... awkward

    Is there any way to download higher res maps from cool community dudes (and dudettes of course :D ) and change the original ones with them?

    submitted by /u/hattabatatta
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player Closed World Transfer

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:32 AM PST

    I've been considering returning to the game after about 8 years but the server I played on (Dwarrowdelf) is now closed and closed world transfers are disabled. Does anyone know if closed world transfers are coming back in any given time frame or is this just one of those things that's been "soon" for years. Not really interested in starting a new char since I mainly like collecting mounts and had pretty much all of em.

    submitted by /u/Truefl1ght
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment