• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 1, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Anxiety & Depression Gaming Support Group (Gamers of Compassion)

    Lord of the Rings Online | Anxiety & Depression Gaming Support Group (Gamers of Compassion)


    Anxiety & Depression Gaming Support Group (Gamers of Compassion)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 06:37 PM PST

    Hey everyone, I am trying to start a support group and a place for people with anxiety and depression to go to be around likeminded gamers who understand the struggle. We call ourselves Gamers of Compassion! We are a small group and growing but I want to continue to grow and build our community.

    I started this with Ghost of Tsushima for people who have anxiety/depression to be able to find groups for the high level content like the raid or for people who don't want to use a mic but still want to find groups to play with who understand why the mic could be a difficult thing, a place to go and be around chill people who understand.

    Gaming is a chance to escape the difficulties of life and its therapeutic for a lot of people so I want to build a community for people to be apart of something more; a place to game, share stories, find compassion/understanding, and also a place to find help if they need it. I battled anxiety/depression for 12 years of my life (almost half of it) and had several strings of suicidal tendencies. So the community I'm trying to build is around gaming but I do want it to grow into something more where I can help as many lives as possible.

    These things are important to me because they've been apart of my life for so long and I know what they do to the ones affected and the people that love them. I'm trying to reach people and help as many as possible so you can contact me whichever way is best for you. I'm Klonologic and all the ways to contact me are at the very bottom of this post; add me or send me a message. I have a discord channel for people who want to be apart of the community and have a place to go to talk about games or serious things. I'm setting up individual game channels for people to find groups or share content/stories; but also a private channel (invite only) that people can be apart of to talk about much deeper topics and get help. If you don't want to join; I'm also available to message for questions, if you want someone to talk to, or if you want to share your story with me. All are welcome and I also invite loved ones who want to ask questions or want information. I have a lot of it considering it's a majority of what I remember in my personal life. There are also channels for memes and fun/uplifting pictures and content. It is a community built around COMPASSION for all. We accept anyone who needs/wants help or anyone who just wants a place to go to be around people who truly understand them.

    Everyone is free to participate in this community however they would like; mic, no mic, chat, share stories, share content, get help, or just be apart of the group to be apart of it. You will never be forced to participate in a way you aren't comfortable with. I've always said if I can help one life then I was successful but why not try to reach as many as I can. This is a caring, understanding, and compassionate community and we accept everyone. I want a place for people to go where they can be themselves and be comfortable no matter what challenge life has given them. We welcome everyone with compassion and understanding! *Message me (Klonologic) for information or if you need anything; or you can send the other two administrators of the channel a message to get started, their info is below as well

    Discord: Klonologic #9510 Reddit: Klonologic PSN & Xbox: Klonologic

    Discord: Quadrophenic97 #3761 Reddit: Quadrophenic97 Discord: Uzumaki #9950

    submitted by /u/Klonologic
    [link] [comments]

    An audience with the Lord of Lothlorien - dress appropriately

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:25 PM PST

    Y u do dis, Halbarad?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Gearing tips

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:34 AM PST

    New player here, I was just wondering if anyone had advice for how to keep my gear current while leveling? Or should I just not worry about it and mainly take upgrades from my quest rewards.

    submitted by /u/malignantthanhermate
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone ever maxed out all ten playable classes with separate characters (leveling up normally without valars etc)?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Just wondering if there is anyone out there who's played this game through 10+ times to max level.

    I would like to hear what this person would have to say about the game.

    Comment below if you've maxed out multiple characters (even if it's far short of all 10) and let me know what you think about the various classes and race/class combinations. Which part of the game is most fun for you to return to? And if you were to start over fresh, which race/class would you choose?

    (You'd have to play through 40 times to try out every race/class combination.)

    submitted by /u/tfwalton
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player: Missing house items

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:31 PM PST

    Hi all!

    I haven't played in years, and I can't believe I missed that amazing free deal over the summer! Anyway, I've bought a new home after my old one was foreclosed. One issue is that I seem to be missing a few items. They're not in house storage, so I'm wondering if there is anywhere else they might go? They were mostly festival items, like a couple of mats and yard furniture. It's no big deal, but I'm just curious about what's become of them. Other than that, I've missed this game so much!

    submitted by /u/Sandissy87
    [link] [comments]

    Important Question: Does anybody have any wolf master memes?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:56 AM PST

    This is of the utmost importance. I need wolf master memes. I need them now.

    submitted by /u/HarpoNeu
    [link] [comments]

    Galadriel from Lord of the rings (IG : @eric_art_workshop)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:08 PM PST

    Black Friday advice?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:36 AM PST

    In the summer, I took advantage of the FREE QUESTS code. Now I'm considering either an Aria of the Valar purchase or Mordor Standard Expansion Pack. Are either of these duplicates of what I already got earlier? I'm planning to upgrade my level ~30 toon to Mordor and keep grinding my current 70.

    submitted by /u/YeaRight228
    [link] [comments]

    so haven't played in 4 months

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:25 PM PST

    I've been watching this download for 4 hours. New players will give this silliness up. My download has gone from 10 minutes to 200 days. PATCH DAT FILES!!!!!!! This might be what is pushing new players away since it is pushing players that have been playing for more than a decade away. just my two cents.

    submitted by /u/dandryx
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player question

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:02 PM PST

    Hello, I'm an on/off player and have recently returned. Now, I have a lvl 90 Warden and he seems to be considerably weaker than I remember him. I remember him as being sturdy and tough, now he feels downright squishy.

    Have they nerfed the wardens in the last year or so?

    submitted by /u/Dhurn
    [link] [comments]

    The chicken play

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:54 AM PST

    So I have been playing for a minute, and I just found out that the chicken play exist.

    Would there be an interest in a stream marathon of the questline?

    I have streamed off and on for a bit, and thought this would be a fun thing to do and maybe meet some other players!

    Let me know your opinions on this!

    submitted by /u/TrippinAlpaca
    [link] [comments]

    No sound while playing LOTRO

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:05 AM PST

    Hi guys! While playing the gane, I have encountered several times my game audio goes into a rough tone and then after like 5 minutes or so, the audio is gone. Totally muted. Have not encountered this in any other Mmorpg. Has anyone encountered this before? Would like to get a solution to rectify this. Thank you and good day!

    submitted by /u/Sweet_Revolution10
    [link] [comments]

    My character doesn't wake up after typing /sleep

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:10 AM PST

    The animation continues until i log out of the game. Is there a way to stop the animation?

    submitted by /u/klickzera
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment