• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | My toddler found a white ink pad and immediately turned into Saruman

    Lord of the Rings Online | My toddler found a white ink pad and immediately turned into Saruman


    My toddler found a white ink pad and immediately turned into Saruman

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:14 AM PST

    Help! I'd like to buy the eriador quest pack from the sale, but can't because I'm VIP

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:14 AM PST

    Anyone know how to get around this?

    I'm currently going through my first month of VIP to upgrade my account to premium and to get a taste of the sweet life. However, this means I have unlocked all the quest packs and can't see any of them on the lotro store. I'd really like to purchase it now that it's on sale for my other characters.

    submitted by /u/SubaruStevenss
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to play for the first time since middle school... can't say I'm surprised but man this hit different

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:08 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment