• Breaking News

    Monday, December 7, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Doing Eru's work over in Esteldin. Thank you for your service brave sentry.

    Lord of the Rings Online | Doing Eru's work over in Esteldin. Thank you for your service brave sentry.


    Doing Eru's work over in Esteldin. Thank you for your service brave sentry.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:50 PM PST

    I’m the lost daughter of a parent

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:19 PM PST

    So I've been playing for about a week now after being inactive for years. I discovered I have a parent today and thought it was the most hilarious thing ever since I can't even remember there was a family tree/adoption sort of thing in lotro, and the name isn't recognisable either (sorry parent).

    Tomorrow I shall go on a quest of finding my parent (and when they were last online). Let's see this family reunion happen.

    submitted by /u/Sadrien6
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie first post

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:30 AM PST

    Greetings to all. I found this forum just today, at a time when I was frustrated about losing another forum. Never used reddit before so I expect there will be a learning curve: but I'm hopeful.

    submitted by /u/IFollowtheCarpenter
    [link] [comments]

    VIP vs Premium Wallet vs Quad Pack

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:06 AM PST

    Hello everyone, I'm an on and off LotRO player, currently stuck in quarantine with a not-so-good laptop so I'm trying to spend some more time in the game but not sure which is the best way to get the most out of it.

    Some background info: I have 1 level 32 character and nothing else. I used a Steely Dawn package code when I started, which I think made my account Premium. I remember buying a riding skill and currency cap remover. Later on, I got the free quest packs coupon and used my remaining coins to get all the expansion quests and one instance thing.

    Now I saw there's a sale on Premium Wallet, which is something everyone recommends but I'm not sure if it will benefit me at my current level. Another thing I see recommended is buying 1 month of VIP and making a bunch of characters to keep some benefits. Finally, some people says buying the Quad Pack is really good deal too but I don't know if it is for me since I have all the quests now.

    Could someone give some insight here? Thanks!

    Clarification Edit: Due to currency differences, these stuff aren't really cheap for me so I could only get one of them, which is mostly why I'm debating.

    submitted by /u/penemuee
    [link] [comments]

    Getting Eriador deeds other than Bree-land's

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 01:58 AM PST

    So I have a bunch of Bree-land deeds and was wondering what about Lone Lands and Trollshaws (I'm Level 38). On the LOTRO Wiki it said:

    "If you are in an area that you have not bought from the LOTRO Store (ex. Rivendell), you cannot have deeds bestowed to you that pertain to that area."

    But I can't find deeds to buy on the store. It's only boosts. I haven't played in ages so any help is much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Sadrien6
    [link] [comments]

    How to begin Well of Langflood epic quests after a Valar 120 ?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:18 PM PST

    The question is simple. I didn't make the series quests with the dwarves in Ered Mithrin and all, I just did the Black book of Mordor (but Gandalf don't give me the epilogue which need to talk to dwarves).

    submitted by /u/Abibak
    [link] [comments]

    Can you play through all zones/levels solo?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:39 AM PST

    I've been thinking about trying it out. Primarily just want to experience the world and lore solo.

    submitted by /u/chem072117
    [link] [comments]

    Jeweler-Guild quests not available for Minas Ithril?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:13 PM PST

    I've been taking advantage if the 50,000 rep guild quests, and had no issues with metalsmith, tailor, cook, scholar, but I get none on jeweler.. do I have to grind the old rep items for a month?

    submitted by /u/rdrast
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment