• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 8, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Coming back to the game after many years. I remember when I made my first hobbit way back in the day, I was super intimidated by all of the tasks in the Shire. Now, I am very proud to have completed all of them for the first time!

    Lord of the Rings Online | Coming back to the game after many years. I remember when I made my first hobbit way back in the day, I was super intimidated by all of the tasks in the Shire. Now, I am very proud to have completed all of them for the first time!


    Coming back to the game after many years. I remember when I made my first hobbit way back in the day, I was super intimidated by all of the tasks in the Shire. Now, I am very proud to have completed all of them for the first time!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:23 PM PST

    Across the river from Duillond, Ered Luin

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:03 PM PST

    Found some "dead" soldiers breathing in the Wildermore :D

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:03 AM PST

    LOTRO Visual Update coming?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:39 AM PST

    Crafting

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:31 PM PST

    I reached honoured master of the guild. Where i can find better recipes to craft? I am a tailor

    submitted by /u/alumbradoss
    [link] [comments]

    [Housing] Yule Scenes

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:39 AM PST

    [Housing] Yule Scenes

    I'm not active on this reddit tho I do read it :) This year I'd like to share with the LOTRO community two new Yule themed scenes I've made in a Rohan house (basically 1 room in the main building and the barn). The write-up on these scenes backgrounds is a tad long but you can find it here as well as my IGN (I'll be happy to pop in dressed as Gandalf if you wanna take some screenshots xD)

    If you'd like to visit the address is 3 Colt Road, Agenham, Kingstead - GLADDEN Server

    Cheers everyone & happy Yule!

    P.S. I'm opening the house early since I doubt I'll be playing LOTRO on the 10th

    https://preview.redd.it/lytawm4bit361.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=439353002e208993d634d5baeb8b5527fda010f5

    submitted by /u/Laurelinarien
    [link] [comments]

    Help a fellow gamer graduate!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 01:29 AM PST

    Hi everyone!

    My name is Kennard and I am a bachelor student from Amsterdam. In order for me to graduate I need more participants for my study. This study is specifically aimed at MMORPG players and I really hope you are able to fill in the survey. Simply click on the link.

    It only takes about 5 minutes :)

    Sharing would also be highly appreciated!

    Thanks in advance and enjoy!

    submitted by /u/K_Perreyn
    [link] [comments]

    Lotro Event: Lindamar Presents “Amanarlindalië”

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:02 PM PST

    [HELP] Stuck at INTRO Quests

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:29 PM PST

    [HELP] Stuck at INTRO Quests

    Hi. Im a new player, and recently get stuck at "A LITTLE EXTRA NVER HURTS -- PART 1". Already finished that quest, but cant find where to continue to the PART 2. Im bugged or something? The arrow in the map is pointing toward the THORIN HALLS, but i cant enter to the building.

    Thanks for the help!

    https://preview.redd.it/kto65l195w361.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=21ec3b2db380385aa228bae1bb642e0520a898cd

    submitted by /u/Antartica96
    [link] [comments]

    Server recommendations?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:56 PM PST

    Hey Everyone,

    Im looking to get into the game and play through all of the content, including the stuff from the very beginning and subsequent expansions. Is there a certain US based server that would be a better choice for me for kinships that do progression leveling or level locking?

    Thank you to you all in advance! Hope to play with you all soon!

    submitted by /u/Omniarchx
    [link] [comments]

    Morgul vs three peaks?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:33 PM PST

    I managed to get a character to 130 during the free period a few months back, got as far as getting fully geared from the limlok barter stuff then stopped playing. Got the free quests and all that so the only stuff I don't have is minas morgul, and war of the three peaks. Started playing again and want to get into endgame stuff. Which content is the better choice, if I'm not a hardcore player, but still want to do endgame stuff from time to time?

    Also, another question, what is the preferred way to level LI's these days? Any efficient ways? I've just been doing HoC and DN for the runes, as well as deconing 3rd ages sometimes. Any other tips would be helpful.

    submitted by /u/riddlebox098
    [link] [comments]

    Is cooking worth it? Do you use food?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:16 PM PST

    I main a lvl 60 tinkerer focused on jewelry, but I like to do the cooking too (I have a alt farmer). Cooking takes a lot of inventory space, specially if you want to do reputation items and relics, and the benefits does not seem super noticeable (e.g. +70 Will on my LM is like +0.5% dmg). So my questions are:

    1. Is food/cooking (mid-game and end game) relevant? Do you/people use them?
    2. What food do you like to use? to have more power or morale regeneration? boost stats? food for pets? running faster? increase resistances?
    3. Any advice to tackle cooking in general?

    Thanks. If you are in Laurelin, I can thank you with a delicious rack of lamb with mint sauce.

    submitted by /u/Zifnab_palmesano
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the lore behind these glowing stones outside Thorin's Hall Homesteads?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:42 AM PST

    What class pairs with hunter?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:07 PM PST

    I'm playing a hunter now but I'm starting over with my brother who will also be a hunter. What class should I choose? I was looking at a captain or maybe another hunter (as I'm loving the class now).

    One thing I love about the hunter is how they can travel instantly to locations and campfires. Can they bring their fellowship members with them? If not then I may just play another hunter.

    We are just playing the game for the story, not competitive play. We are newbies by the way.

    submitted by /u/rlvysxby
    [link] [comments]

    Right click not working in 64-bit client only?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:07 PM PST

    My left click isn't working in the 64-bit client only. Works fine in 32-bit. Is anyone else having the same issue or know how to fix it? I reinstalled it (twice) and wiped all my game settings and I contacted SSG support and they pretty much just told me to not use 64-bit, though raiding is nearly impossible running the 32-bit client.

    **Edit: Got right and left mixed up for a moment, changed the post text but the title can't be edited

    submitted by /u/addamay123
    [link] [comments]

    WHAT'S UP? : '(

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:23 PM PST

    My game stopped recognizing my headset, the sound is playing only on my notebook speakers, and that only happens on the lotro, all other things recognize my headset. That was today, because it wasn't like that before.
    Can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/mbrenoaf
    [link] [comments]

    Starting a Kind Just for the House

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:42 AM PST

    Is it doable to start a kinship with just my account and my daughter's account just so we can share a kinship house?

    Seems like if it were that easy,everyone would get one and there'd be no vacancies.

    Inst it just 6 toons, some gold, and a 3 month wait.

    submitted by /u/Grismund
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on Book 4 Chapter 7. HELP please :(

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:20 AM PST

    Stuck on Book 4 Chapter 7. HELP please :(

    Hey guys.I'm doing the epic quest storyline I never finished but I seem to be stuck on one quest:Book 4: Chapter 7: Aiding the Tƻr-Morva- Complete the preparations in Tƻr Morva

    I've done 9 quests related to these preparations, only one remains and Penrod isn't giving me the last quest nor any other NPC is giving any other quests to move along.Am I doing something wrong?

    Can anyone give me any tips, is this a bug?

    Thank you

    https://preview.redd.it/03u5nqqxft361.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8a77db2cb657cda27c16cd2a0cd8e4d69d08f038

    https://preview.redd.it/1hm6inqxft361.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8e6a9b8608acd23db2de017019cfcdce4f4da7eb

    submitted by /u/Spectre1990
    [link] [comments]

    Best sources for motes?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:28 PM PST

    I've been away for a a while and still need to level a few LI on alts.

    What are currently the best sources for motes?

    submitted by /u/SocraticQuestioner
    [link] [comments]

    https://www.pcgamer.com/lord-of-the-rings-online-will-get-a-visual-overhaul-to-capitalise-on-amazons-upcoming-tv-series/

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:49 AM PST

    Following the upcoming possibility that the game might get a new look, what are your views on it?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Gbfguy
    [link] [comments]

    Hide Shield?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:00 AM PST

    Is there a way to hide your shield/offhand completely, even during combat? I rolled a guardian and was going to go 2h yellow line, but the 2h animation on both elves is...too unique for my taste lol. I know I could just start over with a different race, but I just love the elven fantasy. So I was thinking about running with sword and shield, but I despise shields on any game I play.

    If anyone has any information, I'd truly appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/Griever2142
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment