• Breaking News

    Monday, November 30, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Joining with high hopes

    Lord of the Rings Online | Joining with high hopes


    Joining with high hopes

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 02:45 PM PST

    I'll be joining the community tomorrow after everything is installed. I would LOVE some good basic suggestions for a newcomer along with any advice you guys could come up with. I heard a lot of good things about the community and the game itself. Feel free to add me up, Guygbf

    submitted by /u/Gbfguy
    [link] [comments]

    Got a few friends to eat The Cheese.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Love Lord of the rings and wants to start playing online

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:27 AM PST

    Which is the better option to download the game? Ex fewer hickups, fails ect? I'm on Windows if that helps :)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Japan27
    [link] [comments]

    New Player Looking For An RP Group

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:51 PM PST

    Hello! I am a new player that wants to get deep into some RP. If there's any active RPing groups out there that wouldn't mind a new player then that would be great!

    submitted by /u/Maximus_Prime24
    [link] [comments]

    PvMP Kinships

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 08:57 PM PST

    Any Kin that PvP on Arken?

    submitted by /u/RewriteLightt
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why fishing is the only hobby available?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:32 AM PST

    Seems like a missed opportunity. I was hoping for more.

    submitted by /u/tfwalton
    [link] [comments]

    Ever wondered what Christmas with Denethor would be like?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 02:36 PM PST

    Any news on when the new Legendary Server is coming out?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:07 AM PST

    In their 2020 producer's letter they mentioned a new Legendary Server coming in the fall. Fall is almost over, do we have any news?

    submitted by /u/SgtGregParker
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game still active?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:46 AM PST

    So I recently picked up this game and I was wondering how active it is and/or if I should be worried about a dwindling player base?

    Edit: That good to hear, I've recently fallen in love with the lotr lore again and I remembered this game, so I cant wait to play the game.

    submitted by /u/Spoody-Penguin
    [link] [comments]

    Any hope of having a way to transfer to another neighbourhood?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:59 PM PST

    Even if i had to pay a bit i'd like to change somehow without having to buy one again...

    (Also on a completely unrelated note, if you are from Rangers of the Blue mountains, can you ask/tell why i was kicked)

    submitted by /u/IIMrFirefox
    [link] [comments]

    Valar weapon question

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 08:32 AM PST

    Hi all if I 120 valar a champ what leg weapon do I get? One hand or 2 hand and is it a sword or axe?

    What the weapon is may sway which race I decide on

    Much appreciated

    submitted by /u/lokiguesty83
    [link] [comments]

    Which class is most fun/enjoyable for High Elf? (mostly solo)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:02 AM PST

    I just unlocked all the races and classes and I'm planning to create a new High Elf to play. I've already played as a Hunter and just started a Stout-axe Rune-keeper, so I've excluded those from the poll.

    I'm tempted to try Warden since that's one of the classes I unlocked, but maybe that one would be fun to try as a Hobbit instead? I don't know. Let me know from your experience which class is most fun for High Elf.

    I'm mostly interested in solo play, so I'd prefer a class that isn't too difficult to level/quest on its own.

    Thanks for your advice!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/tfwalton
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment