• Breaking News

    Friday, November 6, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | (Poll) Do you participate in endgame content? (If not, why not?)

    Lord of the Rings Online | (Poll) Do you participate in endgame content? (If not, why not?)


    (Poll) Do you participate in endgame content? (If not, why not?)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:18 PM PST

    I am doing some research for an upcoming project/video and am curious what people think of LOTRO's endgame content. I am mainly interested in if you do or do not participate in playing endgame content and, if you do not, what is keeping from participating in it. By endgame, I generally mean level cap content - the stuff you do in the game after you level all the way up. This is typically group content such as instances and raids. For LOTRO, you can also run with 'progression' groups that have their level cap locked at certain levels (50, 60, etc.) to do specific content for their 'endgame', then the level cap advances to the next era (much like our current Legendary servers) - I would probably still consider this endgame-like content if you are voting.

    I appreciate any responses and any additional input anybody has, no matter what type of player you are (solo, group, story-driven, hardcore, casual, etc.)!

    For anyone wondering, the working topic for the video is about accessibility in LOTRO's endgame content (more specifically, questioning whether endgame content is too inaccessible primarily because of the complex and grindy systems mainly in trait points, LIs, and virtue traits, at least outside of leveling all the way to 130 and on top of the usual gearing/essences/embers of enchantment and other barter currencies LOTRO has at endgame). I personally do participate in endgame content, but if some of these things and systems were different I would participate a lot more, because I find endgame/group content very fun in LOTRO.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Louey7
    [link] [comments]

    The shadows ignore the direction of the sun?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:19 AM PST

    Help! How to: Instance Finder Panel

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:18 PM PST

    Can someone please break down how to use the instance finder panel for me. feel free to really really break it down like your talking to someone simple, because you are <3 I keep trying to figure it out and it just confuses me lol

    submitted by /u/CainThe
    [link] [comments]

    I made a field-of-view (FOV) cheat table for lotro. Feedback welcome.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:45 AM PST

    Anyone else have the invisible horse and smoking glitch?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 03:29 AM PST

    Lotro Champion Playthrough Trollshaws S:6 E:1

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Waiting for expansion sales?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:33 AM PST

    TLDR: Do all editions of an expansion go on sale or just the standart/basic one?

    Hello everyone, a returning player here. Last i played at the end game was around U18. Now after a bit of grinding and some dwarven adventures I'm nearing my Minas Morgul time with my hunter.

    I have enough Lotro points in the stash to just straight up buy it, but I also took a look at the pricing of diffrent editions on the Lotro market and boy, oh, boy does the Collector's edition look nice. In particular, the lvl120 character boost. The 5 level 60 virues, the nicely star-lit LI and the trait points it gives would be a live saver if I ever want to play more that one character at the end game, cause since being away for several years, honestly, I am not even sure how would I manage to get one character raid-ready.

    But theeeen, on the other hand, 80 dollars is sadly a bit much for me and definately doesn't look like the smartest investment I can make.

    So, historically, do collectors edition also go on sale during Black Friday/ Christmas sales so I can take advantage of the boost, or do I bite the bullet and just continue with my hunter? Of course, if there even is a sale of the newest expansions anyway.

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/Eotar
    [link] [comments]

    VIP or expansion packs?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:15 AM PST

    So, i live in Brazil, and the cost of the us dollar here is waaay to high, and i can't afford to buy VIP. Are the Expansion packs viable options to continue to play the game?

    submitted by /u/C_GabrielSC
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment