• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 5, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Mayor Wil “Flourdumpling” Whitfoot addressing Harvestmath attendees

    Lord of the Rings Online | Mayor Wil “Flourdumpling” Whitfoot addressing Harvestmath attendees


    Mayor Wil “Flourdumpling” Whitfoot addressing Harvestmath attendees

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:02 PM PST

    Revisiting Old Places: Eregion with Echad Mirobel in the distance

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:53 AM PST

    Returning player - Some Screenshots from the early levels

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:37 PM PST

    I'll probably be dead before Amazon's Lord of the Rings MMO is released - PC Gamer

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:56 PM PST

    Much as I am looking forward to seeing how this new entry goes I'm relieved that we should have LOTRO for a good while yet :)

    https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/ill-probably-be-dead-before-amazons-lord-of-the-rings-mmo-is-released/

    submitted by /u/Dunning-Kruger-
    [link] [comments]

    Great game design! What a change of pace! Moria vs. Lothlorien

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:31 AM PST

    Great game design! What a change of pace! Moria vs. Lothlorien

    Just wanted to openly admire the incredibly well done change of pace this game offers between Moria and Lothlorien.

    Although Lothlorien is not (in my opinion) the most well done area (too much yellow / unicolored trees for my taste) , it does two things VERY well.

    1. Changes the mood and pace of the game from: dark, claustrophobic, stressed into lighter, open, relaxed.
    2. It also has a underlying sadness of the elves soon to be leaving, so autum-colors and some of the quest-dialogues are quite fitting.

    https://preview.redd.it/6hx5f3akk8x51.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=55c58fd92426164d1cdb7bf857ad26c67d982ab5

    submitted by /u/n8mahr81
    [link] [comments]

    I havent seen many areas yet, but the shire, barriw downs and old forest looks amazing. Do you think most other areas look as good?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:24 AM PST

    Kinda concerned if the quality of visual map designs drop in quality. Or did the devs managed to maintain the quality? Im asking because the devs clearly knew the players would be interested in the shire

    submitted by /u/Yura-Sensei
    [link] [comments]

    Steam Wallet Down?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:37 AM PST

    I just got to playing again (paid maintenance for my houses) and I found that we can't seem to pay via Steam Wallet. Is it still down? The only announcement I found about it is from Aug 2020 and I can't find any other updates.

    If it is still down, how do you buy your LotRO points or get VIP if you're on Steam?

    submitted by /u/tanstaafI
    [link] [comments]

    U28 Endgame Guide

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:04 AM PST

    What will happen with LotRO when Amazon releases their LotR MMO?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:56 AM PST

    My expansion/quest pack plan

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:32 PM PST

    I've started to play this game not long ago and I really like it. I don't mind paying for the expansions so I made a plan of which ones to buy. Could you guys give your opinion on it? Will it be enough to get me to lvl 95?

    So I'm planning to do all the 4 basic zones. Then go to Evendim, Forochel (I'm thinking about Angmar instead of Forochel but I don't know....)Eregion, then the Quad pack and Helm's Deep. I was also thinking about Lothlorien but I don't know if it's necessary.

    So again guys, could you give me a little opinion about it? I'll really appreciate.

    submitted by /u/ElegantBlackberry_
    [link] [comments]

    Is gathering mats and selling them profitable?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:06 AM PST

    Hello!

    I'm a new player who will be starting out from scratch.

    I love gathering all kinds of materials in other MMOs and selling them on the auction house since I don't really like crafting mechanics in games.

    1. Is this a profitable way to make money in LOTRO?
    2. Also what gathering professions should I choose to make the biggest profit?

    Thank you for answers!

    submitted by /u/Gankeros
    [link] [comments]

    Last episode in North Downs Lotro Champion Playthrough S:5 E:39

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:55 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment