• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 10, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | New player minstrel looking for friends to quest!

    Lord of the Rings Online | New player minstrel looking for friends to quest!


    New player minstrel looking for friends to quest!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:19 PM PST

    Lotro Champion Playthrough Trollshaws S:6 E:3

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Grinding Bree-land

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:49 PM PST

    I'm a new player and I want to 100% Bree-land before continuing with the story. That said, holy shit I am bored. Does anyone have any thoughts on 100%ing a single location before moving on in the story?

    submitted by /u/PinkTeaMonsterRehab
    [link] [comments]

    Few questions

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:07 PM PST

    1. Why game is so grinding? Anyone think i'm right? I'm lvl 25 elf champion and doing quest from one of Shades in Harloeg (Lone Lands). The truth is that you must do lots of quests to level up. And the quests are very similar to each other
    2. I given up leveling in Lone-Lands and decided to travel to the east from Misty Mountains. When I travelled to Trollshaws, I hadn't seen any quest there. I looked at my mail and seen: unlock this location. I need to buy next regions to unlock quests there?
    submitted by /u/Satanekkurwa
    [link] [comments]

    Does questing become less tedious after Mordor?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:01 AM PST

    Returned to the game a while ago after several years and played through Mordor for the first time. It's been a.. very mixed experience. I really enjoyed the core stories each zone had to offer, they were interesting, well written and genuinely reminded me of why I used to love this game 6-7 years ago or so, and that's great. But there were so many incredibly boring kill and fetch quests sprinkled everywhere around those, which really interfered with the pacing, coupled with bad and annoying zone layouts and a frustrating lack of milestones and / or stable masters (Dor Amarth being the worst offender with Udun as a close second imo).
    The only area that stood out positively to me in that regard was Lhingris, tight questing areas and clear routes without too much wasted time through constant back and forth (except for the tower of Cirith Ungol maybe). That's how I wish the rest would've been.

    I feel like they tried way too hard to advertise the expansion with having hundreds of quests and noticeably sacrificed quality and what could've been a much more consistently fun experience in doing so. Probably wanted to make people use Mithril Coins as much as possible too, I'd assume. Then again, this wasn't a new development either; I also tried Far Anorien before that for the first time and it was ten times worse. So I guess Mordor was an improvement already.. oh well.

    Anyway, I'm nearly done with the Black Book in Mordor for now and I guess Northern Mirkwood is going to be next. Can I expect questing to improve again at some point or have these "questionable" design decisions been the new standard for LOTRO since then?

    submitted by /u/Former_Pirate82
    [link] [comments]

    Snowbourn - On These Stones

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 04:14 AM PST

    Has anyone got any advice for this quest?

    I just got here Lvl 89 Hunter and breezed through most of the quest, but the main boss (Angariam) hits like a truck and wittled down my morale pretty easily, with fire damage. This is the first time I've been killed in game since maybe Angmar and gave me a shock.

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/daleyboy1234
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment