• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 12, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | High Hollin

    Lord of the Rings Online | High Hollin


    High Hollin

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:53 PM PST

    The Halls of Khazad-dûm

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 12:54 AM PST

    Favourite Town?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 03:18 PM PST

    I always thought it would stay Hobbiton, but Rohan has given me a few new favourites. I really liked Snowbourn. However I think Forlaw takes it.

    If I could live in Hobbiton in the summer and Forlaw in Winter (minus crazed giant) I'd be happy.

    I especially love the area out the back of the inn on the decking

    What's yours?

    submitted by /u/daleyboy1234
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Hollin Ridge-Racer hidden deed level locked? Lvl 37 can't claim deed in the tower.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 09:31 AM PST

    Crafting Guilds

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 02:40 AM PST

    I've just hit westemnet level within the woodworker crating guild, which is what I wanted as its allowed me to buy recipes for L100 FA bows.

    However I've noticed hitting this level hasn't maxed it out and it requires another 200k xp to get there.

    Is it worth levelling it up / is there anything else it will unlock I'm not aware of?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/daleyboy1234
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 60 light armor and drums?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Hey all,

    While my Minstrel is, by now, overleveled (thanks to the festivals!) for Moria, I am still MAYBE halfway throgh that area and find myself at lvl 60. And that`s alright. Only I can´t find recipes for lvl 60 for my tailor alt to craft, nor drums (heck, haven´t found drums since maybe 50? not sure).

    ANy ideas how can i solve this? cheers!

    submitted by /u/Juanrayo
    [link] [comments]

    Level 95 Slotted Armour

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Is it worth getting?

    I'm currently Level 91 and half way through Wildermore, aiming to get to Level 95 by the time I head to Western Rohan in order to head in with level 95 armour due to everything ramping up at that point. (Should be possible with my VIP Bonus / Half of Wildermore and Hytbold Dailies)

    I was just looking through the medium armour at the Skirmish camp and came across some lvl 95 slotted armour for essences. Is it worth getting these at this point or will I replace too quickly?

    Also with Essences are they consumed once used or can the be reslotted onto other armour?

    submitted by /u/daleyboy1234
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment