• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 3, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Can we please finally get a UI that scales with 4k resolution? I really want to finally buy all the expansions and play this game but the UI is too small (look at my quest on the right side of the screen)

    Lord of the Rings Online | Can we please finally get a UI that scales with 4k resolution? I really want to finally buy all the expansions and play this game but the UI is too small (look at my quest on the right side of the screen)


    Can we please finally get a UI that scales with 4k resolution? I really want to finally buy all the expansions and play this game but the UI is too small (look at my quest on the right side of the screen)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:21 AM PST

    (Strimtom) Developer Interview about the War of Three Peaks Expansion!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:46 PM PST

    LOTRO Update 28.1.1 Release Notes (Tuesday, November 3rd)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 12:00 PM PST

    A sense of ending/completion/conclusion with the story?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:18 AM PST

    As a solo player who plays causally, is there a sense of ending or conclusion with the epic book quests or at all with LOTRO?

    I understand this an MMORPG that is continuously being updated and content added but I am more curious if it's possible to feel a sense of conclusion at a point in the game and where exactly that point may be?

    It's been a while since I played and I would be coming back to a level 73 champion who is finishing up Isengard. I really enjoy the story/book quests and I am hoping I can continue playing casually to get the majority of the story from the books quests playing solo

    BUT . .

    I don't want to feel like I need to continuously play to get the whole "main" story. I am hoping there is a point where I can feel like I can put the game away feel like I'm done.

    submitted by /u/Onesacker15
    [link] [comments]

    [Crickhollow] Winterfest 2020 sign up

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 01:07 PM PST

    Will I get Updated Crafting Guilds buying Minas Morgul with Lotro Points?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:52 PM PST

    Buying the Minas Morgul Expansion at lotro store doesnt specify that I will get Updated Crafting Guilds like it says on https://lotro.com/en/minasithil/. Will I get this feature buying with Lotro Points?

    submitted by /u/descobar79
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Arkenstone Kinship!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:09 AM PST

    Heya me again! posting one more time šŸ¤— New LOTRO player (seasoned MMO player) looking for a large active kinship with a discord! I play a minstrel, hoping to get into a kinship that likes to do group content (not just end game group content either) but earlier content as well for us growing boys! I subscribed and ordered the expansions as well! thanks for any replies fam. my in game name is Allistairr, if any other newbies need a friend add me!

    submitted by /u/CainThe
    [link] [comments]

    Which end game expansions/QPs are worth it?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:42 AM PST

    I am a returning player who has been playing since 2011.

    I had taken a break from 2017-Sept.2020 and therefore have no clue which new expansions are worth it AND I completely missed the 99tp sale and the lotrofreequests code. I have nearly every pack anyways so the loss isn't as big as it would've been if I was new.

    I'm missing Legacy of the Necromancer, Where Dragons Dwell, The Vales of Anduin, Mists of Wilderland, and Minas Morgul.

    I have 5 characters (interdependent crafting, yos) but I want my main to be my champ, who is only level 18 as of this post. I have a level 115 guard but he's more like a figure-head home owner of the account cause I don't really like the guard. A 101 hunter, a 65 rk, and a 48 lm.

    Do I need these packs any time soon or should I wait for a sale? How often would these new packs come on sale? Are any of these packs not worth it at all? Are extra milestones worth it for characters other than a hunter? Should I get the Middle Earth Essentials Pack just for the premium housing writs? I don't need anything else in it but getting it that way makes the scrolls cheaper.

    Since when can we have two crafting guilds at once? With that knowledge, can I have all crafting guilds on just 4 chars?

    Thanks if someone can answer all of that for me! :)

    submitted by /u/GiraffeNinja6
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment