• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Paying homage to Ian Holm (Bilbo Baggins) - forever in our childhood memories... r.i.p.

    Lord of the Rings Online | Paying homage to Ian Holm (Bilbo Baggins) - forever in our childhood memories... r.i.p.


    Paying homage to Ian Holm (Bilbo Baggins) - forever in our childhood memories... r.i.p.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    What I've felt when I saw the spring festival encore

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    RIP Bilbo. Ian Holm, has passed away aged 88

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    After completing the Inn League Initiation

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    Jack, I'm flying!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Introduction and a question regarding servers.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Hello all! New player here, just starting to get into the game.

    Before I get so far that I'd need to pay to transfer a character I was wondering, are there any servers that are pretty active for late nights and early mornings? Most of the time I play will be between about 9:00 P.M and 3:30 A.M. U.S. Pacific time. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

    submitted by /u/Xailiax1
    [link] [comments]

    Rainbow from the Brockenborings in the Shire

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    What are the best 5 virtues for a Red Captain?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with the virtues and so was wondering which 5 I should be levelling up.

    submitted by /u/Odysseus_is_Ulysses
    [link] [comments]

    Festival Questions

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Hi there, a few quick questions about festivals.

    This encore of the Spring festival is the first festival I've been around. Is it only something happening the Shire? Or is it elsewhere throughout Middle-Earth as well? And what exactly are the festivals? Like, are there festival exclusive items/weapons/mounts/etc that you get access to?

    Also, I have a chest of coins that I can redeem for festival coins of my choosing or something like that. Is that something to use during the spring festival? If so, where do I barter those coins? Thanks for any help.

    Also, if there is a good site to look at for info on festivals/what's added in this specific festival, I would love to know. Thank you guys!

    submitted by /u/brokencreedman
    [link] [comments]

    Need help wondering if my low end laptop will run the game.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Hey guys I checked some websites saying my laptop can run it but those sights are a bit iffy at times. Can you let me know if my low end laptop will run LOTRO even with low settings. Intel Core i5-8265U Intel UHD 620 graphics 8GB RAM Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/HARMLESSCOMA
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question about Current Festival

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I was wondering: how long is the current festival going on for? It's the spring festival right? Or is it the summer one? I have a bunch of level 25 quests based around it in the Shire and they all say they're repeatable and will be removed from my quest log once the festival ends. But I don't recall seeing an end date anywhere. Anyone know when it ends? And I'll feel dumb if there's an update in the launcher that talks about it lol. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/brokencreedman
    [link] [comments]

    Under leveled!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Hi all. I'm lvl 67 and on a lvl 71 epic quest in Isengard. I dipped out of Mirkwood early because I didn't think I would be this under leveled. Any tips? Or am I just screwed?

    submitted by /u/Jpalme11
    [link] [comments]

    New to Lotro!! Some advice please.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    Hello. So, pretty simple.. I have been a fan since the movies came out, read a few books, then the hobbit :D But i never played the mmo. I was thinking in starting now..

    1 - Is it a good idea? Like, am I gona feel completely lost and alone (cause the game came out tons of years back ) ???

    2 - I'm in Europe, which server would you recommend?

    3 - I don't have any preference for class. I think my goal is to have fun, enjoy and team up so I can get to explore the lore and middle earth of course. That being said, I would like to play the least played class.. I know its weird, but I don't like playing a class that everyone plays just cause It's the best. I wanna go for the least played.. Which ones?

    4 - Do I have to pay from the start? I have no problem with that. Just wondering :p

    Thanks in advance :) If anyone can help out with these questions, i would be very gratefull! Sorry my english is not my native language!

    <3

    submitted by /u/Casanovaeng
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to play for the first time since 2015 and after updating all I get is this error. Any fixes or do I have to do a full reinstall?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment