• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Dusk over the Meadhollow

    Lord of the Rings Online | Dusk over the Meadhollow


    Dusk over the Meadhollow

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    The Anduin Basin

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Suggestion: make Tom Bombadil's house and surrounding areas a safe zone on Bombadil server

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    It is called "Bombadil" with a reason. I just cannot see dying in that house to PVP as a non-gamebreaking mechanic.

    Please...

    submitted by /u/gael_the_druid
    [link] [comments]

    Lord of the Rings Online Ian Holm/Bilbo tribute. Laurelin

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    hello,decided to share my short clip from last night's small event. nothing to write a book about but with my poor video editing skills I'm fairly happy with the outcome. I hope you'll enjoy

    Youtube Link

    ps. sorry for pipe smoking sounds

    submitted by /u/Rumcays1899
    [link] [comments]

    Dusk over the Men Erain

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Greetings...again?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    Hi folks,

    I recently logged into LOTRO after a 7 year absence, only to notice that my Level 75 hunter was gone. Any idea how I get it back? I see some business about an update in 2016, where they deleted a few game servers, and my former home of Nimrodel was among them.

    Any advice would be appreciated.

    PS - Anyone here happen to remember me?

    submitted by /u/Oafah
    [link] [comments]

    How to play LOTRO on Mac Catalina

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    I'm sure this is asked a lot, but every post on it I've seen is a bit older. What's the most effective way to play LOTRO on Mac Catalina?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ColtranesSound
    [link] [comments]

    Subscription or just buy other stuff?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    So I'm a new player who is possibly interested in subscribing, but what do I actually get from it unlock all missions? More inventory? Bigger purse to hold money? And is it the best way to spend money?

    It's all very confusing just the amount of stuff to buy and different currencies I'm just a bit lost and hesitant.

    submitted by /u/ponds666
    [link] [comments]

    Few questions from new player

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Hey, just started game with minstrel, but there is few things that i would like to ask

    1. I always loved playing with healers/supports. What is currently most viable healer or support class?
    2. Does race matter for min/maxers?
    3. Do i need to buy these stats tomes from item shop? Isn't buying them p2w? Should i worry about it?
    submitted by /u/Resynic
    [link] [comments]

    Queens of the Valar | Tolkien Explained

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    Kins on Bombadil

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    I'm nearing level 50 with my burg. I met a leveling partner before level 20 and we're both looking for a kin. Faction is not so important and we haven't picked yet, but would like to do well on the leaderboard. We need a group to deed with. And, it would be nice to get crafted stuff from others. I'm a master tailor.

    Any idea what kins might invite us?

    submitted by /u/politicalragemachine
    [link] [comments]

    Burgling

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    It's hard to find good, up to date info, so apologies for what are probably well known things for many people.

    For questing, deeds, solo instances, is Burgler viable with all three specs without being overpowered?

    I was loving Runekeeper but it's starting to turn a little monotonous, fights are way to easy.

    It looks like maybe Burgler could offer more variety and maybe be a little more of a challenge? Or does the same thing happen where after a while I'm just plowing through enemies?

    Does yellow work solo too? Not to be optimized, just to play different ways and keep things interesting.

    How does Burgler play/feel early vs mid-levels vs later levels? I'm only level 10 so hard to compare to my RK.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Maxxim3
    [link] [comments]

    PvP Server - will there be more?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    If I roll a character on Bombadil, what happens in July when the server is shut down? Someone said you can transfer the toon, but to where? Just an existing server, or will there be a new PvP server?

    submitted by /u/HB24
    [link] [comments]

    Asking dor advice

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Hello my fwllow redditors, After some years in hiatus i returned to lotro some weeks ago. I own a big (120) and a small (105) Valar hymn thing to boost some chars. At the moment i am levelling a captain (104) that is fun, got a 85 loremaster and a 85 guardian in reserve. To cut a long story short, i think i will play them all in slightly different rones and i will boost them (good experience until lvl 85, so the will be the chosen ones).

    Now my question, since i didnt found „real" information until this point. What are the legendary „stats"(? Is this the right term?) that i should aim for on the weapon/off item for the following roles:

    Guardian: Tank Loremaster: Group-Support / DPS Guardian: Group-Support-DPS / Offtank

    Totally glad for answers and advice here, lotro community always has been awesome, but i need some time to read and reread the given information, so i stick with reddit šŸ˜‰

    As always, thanks for help in advance!

    submitted by /u/xGeldredx
    [link] [comments]

    New player: is there a way to know which quests or regions I already have?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    The ingame store confuses me because some packs say "quests only", others say "quests and regions", some say "instance only", and there are multiple with the same name, ie Rohan.

    AfterI buy them, can I check what I'm lacking or do they disappear from the store in order to prevent me from buying duplicates?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/nnnunes
    [link] [comments]

    Fix for French Localisation of Vinny's DailyTasks plugin

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Are you trying to use Vinny's Daily Tasks plugin in French, in the low
    levels i.e. around lvl 10-15 in Bree, Ered Luin or The Shire, but keep seeing the following
    error?
    > he Rings Online\Plugins\Vinny\DailyTasks\DT_Main.lua:173: table index is nil
    To fix this, you have to replace the string "Hobbitebour" by
    "Hobbitebourg" in the file C:\Users\<username>\Documents\The Lord
    of the Rings Online\Plugins\Vinny\DailyTasks\DT_Data_FR.lua
    For example here:
    ["0DB6A"] = { N="Aile sale", L={ ["Gondamon"] = 8, ["Hobbitebour"] = 10 } },
    Or here:
    ["0DC47"] = { N="Carapace lĆ©gĆØre", L={ ["Hobbitebour"] = 9, ["Gondamon"] = 11 } },
    I think there are 11 occurrences of the typo.
    Hope this helps someone and maybe Vinny will see this to fix it upstream

    submitted by /u/Spicer_t
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on what I should buy to reach near end game?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    I haven't played since 2012 and the store looks different. I don't know what I should buy to reach end game?

    submitted by /u/TexasPhoenix
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an in-game quest list?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    One of the things I like about Dungeons & Dragons Online is the tab that has a list of all of the quests in the game, along with the associated patron/favour amount, the quest entries even change colour after you complete them.

    Does LOTRO have any kind of in-game list of all the quests in the game?

    submitted by /u/Zokathra_Spell
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment