• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | The night sky outfit

    Lord of the Rings Online | The night sky outfit


    The night sky outfit

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Foggy Mountains

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Sunset over the Vales

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Rivendell

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Tom Bombadil, I'm waiting for you. Don't think I'll be content talking to you outside without that cozy music!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    Reminds me of the beginning of the hobbits' journey in LOTR. Sleeping under the stars.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Hi there! I’ve just started to play LOTRO and i am confused about servers, which one should choose and am i able to change it later ?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    And that's why the pandemic never got to Shire

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Returning player: Question about expansion quests

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Hi, I played LOTRO back around 2012 and I'm thinking of playing again. I already got the free quests with LOTROFREEQUESTS code, but i'm really confused about expansion quests...

    Here's what I own according to myaccount.standingstonegames.com

    • Extra Character Slot
    • Mines of Moria™ Standard
    • Shared Storage
    • Shadows of Angmar™ Standard
    • Extra Character Slot
    • Shadows of Angmar™ Guest
    • Rise of Isengard™

    My highest level character is lvl41 Warden. In the LOTRO in game store, I can buy:

    • "Expansion Quests: Rohan" for 99LP
    • "Expansion Quests: Helm's Deep" for 99LP
    • "Expansion Quests: Mirkwood" for 99LP
    • "Expansion: Riders of Rohan" for 2495LP
    • "Expansion: Helm's Deep" for 4295

    My questions are.....

    • How do I check if I have Mirkwood expansion quests already? The store says don't buy it if you own it already, but i can't remember. I bought Rise of Isengard Legendary Edition years ago, and the email receipt says I get "Access to the Path of the Fellowship Quest Pack (which includes Trollshaws, Eregion, and LothlĆ³rien) in addition to Mines of Moria and Mirkwood Quest Packs " - Does that mean I have Mirkwood expansion quests?
    • Can I get mounted combat if I just buy the "Expansion Quests: Rohan"? The in store description doesn't mention it.... I don't wanna buy it if I can't complete it because i'm missing mounted combat!
    • How come I can't buy Mordor in the LOTRO store? is it because my level (41) is too low?
    submitted by /u/suicune1234
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck jumping between classes

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I don't know if anyone can help me but I'm having a hard time deciding which class to play, I would like to play one character all the way through as I find it more immersive that way and am worried that I would get bored replaying the same early areas over and over before continuing with another.

    Right now I have narrowed it down to guardian, captain, and burglar. I really enjoy how the guardian skills feel especially with 2h but I really don't want to tank in groups. I have no experience with it and think it would be stressful. Burglar seems more my flavor but combat feels a little floaty, although I am only up to level 21, and it just 'feels' more repetitive even if I may have more options than the guardian. Captain also seems more right up my ally due to being able to heal also but it seems like they are overabundant on my server, and I love playing dwarf as well :D

    Does burglar get more interesting or fun later on? Does guardian ALWAYS have to be a tank in group content?

    submitted by /u/notmute_swan
    [link] [comments]

    I commissioned my boyfriend and I's characters from LOTRO!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Server Population/Community Recommendation?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Trying to decide on a NA server to dedicate to. I am mostly concerned with overall population, but also like to see RP going on. How are Brandywine, Landroval or Arkenstone in terms of population and overall English community? I know that Landroval is RP but Brandywine/Arkenstone I hear nice things about too. What else should I be looking for in a server if I haven't played before?

    submitted by /u/Raimsurion
    [link] [comments]

    How’s the player base?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Good evening, Reddit.

    I was recently playing Shadow of War and it got me thinking about this gem. I was a huge player back in the hay day and was thinking of possibly jumping back in. After all these years what's the state of the player base/ content release?

    submitted by /u/TehLonePube
    [link] [comments]

    MoorMap not working and returning player questions (mount is gone, burglar guide)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Hello. I just returned to Lotro after a 5 or 6 years hiatus and I've a few questions, so I'll bother you guys a bit:

    1) I tried using the MoorMap plugin, but after installing it (through Plugin Compendium) the Moormap is still not loading. Is that a common bug? Re-installing it didn't fix the problem and all I see is the normal map (https://i.imgur.com/6LqhsGQ.jpg , https://i.imgur.com/DyT65d4.jpg).

    2) I pre-ordered Lotro, then I stopped playing and only logged in to participate in a few festivals. But I'm so sure that I had the riding skill and a mount before stopping. Now I had to buy the skill again. Bug?

    3) Any updated burglar guide or is it ok to go with the guides from 2017 / 2018?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/THBronx
    [link] [comments]

    So after the coupon and the Quad Pack, what else do I need?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    I've only been playing for about a month and a half. I bought 3 months of VIP about a month ago. I already bought the Quad Pack, so is there any content that I don't have that I should get?

    My main is a level 40 Hobbit hunter and I've been in Evendim for a while. I think I'm almost done with all of the quests there. I did most of Lone Lands and haven't been to North Downs yet. I'm pretty confused on what content is still available that wasn't included in either the coupon or the Quad Pack.

    If there isn't really anything I need, I will probably save my points for another bag, shared storage, vault space or wardrobe, since those seem the most useful. I have about 4000 points right now, including 500 for the first month of VIP.

    submitted by /u/jmglor
    [link] [comments]

    My brother being a fool...

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Question about Essences while leveling

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    So I recently returned after a long hiatus (years) and as I've leveling my characters (currently level 105) I've been accumulating these "Essences" from drops and such. I understand that they're for certain kinds of gear with essence slots.

    My question is, should I just ignore these until I reach max level? Or is there something I should be working on?
    If I should ignore them, then what should I do with all these Essences I'm picking up, just sell them? Or is there any reason to save them?

    submitted by /u/brasswirebrush
    [link] [comments]

    What US server should I play for the East Coast?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Title. Also is there anyway to see which of the world's is most populated?

    submitted by /u/noobtablet9
    [link] [comments]

    New player needing help!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Hey guys I'm new to the game but not new to the genre I know some basics as I have played WoW in the past but I feel like I'm lost in this new world. I would love to understand more about this game so any new player tips or complete guides will come in handy thank you :)))

    submitted by /u/RhhysC
    [link] [comments]

    Quadpack buyer finding Siege of Mirkwood for sale in the store?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Hello, everyone! I was wondering if there is a known problem where Quad-pack buyers suddenly find Siege of Mirkwood expansion quests to be available for purchase again? Do the quad-pack expansions not include everything after all? Is it just a glitch in the game store, cropping up due to the big sale? There is a note asking people who already own it to not make the purchase - odd, given how it usually disappears from view after a purchase is made, right?

    I've definitely played through the whole area way back then, landscape-wise, and I have played through all the instances at least once. I also played through everything from Moria to Gondor without going VIP once, just in case the line between expansion and quest pack inexplicably turns out to be wobbly in this specific case. I suppose it is possible that I'm missing an instance-pack, a later add-on?

    For the record, I bought the Quad-pack from the official store in mid-2018, shouldn't be anything hinky about that.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/panzertorte
    [link] [comments]

    Which expansions are best for my 69-level Hobbit Minstrel?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    I wonder which expansions should I choose? I loved Rohan in both books and movies, so definitely Riders of Rohan and Helm's Deep - I have read somewhere that one of them is necessary for the Epic Line but I cannot recall which one. What about Rise of Isengard, should I get it too? What is the difference between Expansion Quests and Instances? I play solo, should I get the instances? Are they geared towards fellowship play? I am not very fond of either Moria or Mirkwood, but I thought of getting them for my other characters if I got enough points left.

    What do you think? Thank you for any pieces of advice. I stopped playing some time ago since I was a f2p player, and I simply ran out of content in the game, so it was fantastic news for me when all the quests were free and it brought me back to the game. I am not a typical gamer, I hardly play anything else apart from this game, and the main reason I enjoy it so much is because I am a Tolkien fan. Are these quests and instances good for a casual player like me?

    submitted by /u/ladysherlockian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment