• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 23, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | The name of this bus stop in Netherlands.

    Lord of the Rings Online | The name of this bus stop in Netherlands.


    The name of this bus stop in Netherlands.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Can someone explain quest packs and expansions to me?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    How do I know what I have unlocked and what not? How do I know what area's are available to me, do I need to buy things? What did I unlock with the LOTROFREEQUESTS code? So many questions, It's hard to understand how to content system on here works and what is available to me and what not. All the quests from the code still say *Free to VIP or smth like that so what does that mean? Thanks in advance for taking your time to answer me.

    submitted by /u/Strider_Soul
    [link] [comments]

    Live server or wait for Next Legendary this fall?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm currently rewatching the movies as I also go through the unabridged audiobooks concurrently. I've never played Lotro but am interested in giving it a try to discover the storylines and lore. I'm also an mmo-enthusiast who really loves to raid endgame pve.

    For a new player, any thoughts as to just waiting a couple months to start on the upcoming Legendary server this fall? I'm currently playing WoW Classic and Guild Wars 1 to pass the time, ha. I'm really interested in the Captain class, but I hear perhaps they're not so hot for endgame these days (at least on Live?). I would also enjoy playing a Runekeeper, if that helps, though it just seems I might enjoy a melee class more for this game..

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Imperialmage
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a healer

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    I was just wondering, are all three of the healers (Beorning, Minstrel, and Rune Keeper) viable for end game content in that role? I know the Captain has one as well, but is pretty weak at it compared to the other three.

    submitted by /u/malignantthanhermate
    [link] [comments]

    New/Returning player questions

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Hey there,

    I used to play LOTRO back in the day but didn't ever really get that far. I was on Landroval server (played a burglar named Gaddes and a captain named Vanthalias for some time) but upon coming back in I'm seeing the normal RP hubs are empty. With returning in mind I decided I want to just do it from scratch but had a few questions:

    1. What is a class you would consider fun/easy to play in solo/occasional group play? What is always needed?

    2. How is the RP community in Landroval? Is it worth seeking out or should I switch to Laurelin despite the time zone differences (I am in EST)

    3. What is a good class to take into endgame for the first time?

    Cheers and thank you to any who answer.

    submitted by /u/CorpQuill
    [link] [comments]

    Please help - How do I tell what team people are on for the tournament of the twins

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    I can't figure it out

    submitted by /u/Samsara-Daybreak
    [link] [comments]

    Hunter virtues?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Which virtues do hunters at endgame generally use? I want to make sure I'm leveling the right ones so I'm at least close to ready when I hit 130.

    I've looked all over and people seem to be using different ones. It could be that I'm looking at outdated posts/guides.

    Would you guys be able to point me in the right direction?

    EDIT: I'm level 93.

    submitted by /u/neykho
    [link] [comments]

    First age legendary items

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    I'm coming up to level 60 and still confuse what I'm going to do towards end game. Any good guides? Is it worth level boosting at 119 to 120 for the 2 fully leveled first age weapons?

    submitted by /u/runmymouth
    [link] [comments]

    Does in-game gold matter at endgame?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    One of my greatest enjoyments out of online games is just to get as rich as I possibly can. I've been gold-capped in WoW and I've recently spent time growing a fortune in FFXIV. The thing with that one though is that there's just nothing to do with all my wealth as it's barely used at all for gameplay purposes.

    Questions:

    1. Does in-game gold matter at endgame?
    2. Is there an auction house and does it work as one might expect from other major mmos?
    3. Is farming materials/drops in the overworld a thing at endgame? If yes, what's a good farming class?
    4. Are the crafting professions a big part of endgame moneymaking? If yes, are there professions that are simply better than others in this aspect?
    submitted by /u/Hoskit
    [link] [comments]

    Back in the game ! And some issues ...

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Hello :) I used to play at Lotro few years ago. I stopped before the merging. Now I decided to come back in the game but I can't find my old characters. My past server -Estel- disappeared and merged to the other French server. So of course I tried to merge my initial characters but it's like I've never played at the game.

    Nobody answered me at the assistance and it's annoying...

    Do you have any idea ? Thank you !

    submitted by /u/Lilymey
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to get into the game :o

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    I have not played this game much, I tried maybe an hour of its game play way long ago but looking to get back into it. I am wondering on what server to play on? I am a PvPer at heart but mostly looking for a non-toxic community. I will be mainly exploring/enjoying the lore of the game more than anything but would like to get into Roleplay as well. So I guess my question is, what's a good minimum toxic, high populated server that can provide all aspects like RP, PvE and PvP?

    submitted by /u/Misopwni
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment