• Breaking News

    Monday, June 22, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Made this a while ago, inspired from a similar meme I saw.

    Lord of the Rings Online | Made this a while ago, inspired from a similar meme I saw.


    Made this a while ago, inspired from a similar meme I saw.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Fëanáro Nossëo tried to get lower lvl kinnies to barad Dur on todays event! sadly we lost 4 people on the way! there names will be forever in the book of lost souls! (Better luck next time!) Have a good week everyone! <3

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    How long is the grind for a new player?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    I've got an account from a few years back which is still at bree/shire. How long will it take to get to lvl 30? And how long to get to the endgame?

    submitted by /u/Strider_Soul
    [link] [comments]

    Easiest trait line for Rune Keeper?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Hey guys, what's the easiest, most basic spec for a RK? Solo PvE only.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MightyUnclean
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for gaming friend

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    I've played mmos for over 20 years. I'm a 40-year old single father of two teenage daughters. I have never had friends who play games and I've always played solo--rarely even join guilds. Simply put, I'm bored now and am looking for someone to share gaming time with. I am currently playing LOTRO, but I also play FFXIV, SWTOR, WoW, and LoL.

    submitted by /u/attach200
    [link] [comments]

    Re-roll for undying?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Hi all! Do you re-start your character if you lose your chance at the "undying" title? I've done it at level 11 for example, but I missed that I didn't make it and got all the way to level 20. Would you re-start at this point or just leave it alone?

    submitted by /u/andpersonality
    [link] [comments]

    Remmochant drops

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    I am in remmochant T2 on a weekly basis, sometimes twice or 3 times a week. I have been doing T3 first and sides too. It has taken me 5 months, to get 1 outgoing healing piece for bear. I am seriously considering retiring the bear from raiding.

    People I run with have 2 - 4 pieces... this seems like I am either unlucky OR outgoing healing bears are being screwed. I have noticed that there is also no outgoing healing set for bears after completing the T1 remmochant. We have to basically build a hybrid set from Minstrel/Runekeeper healing armor.

    Any other healing bears having this problem?

    submitted by /u/B00dle
    [link] [comments]

    Last noob/returning player question: what servers are popping in terms of pvmp?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    I live on east coast of US, and every server tends to give mixed answers on how their pvmp is. So I thought I'd ask y'all, what's the better pvmp servers? Thank you all :)

    submitted by /u/EdgesAndAces
    [link] [comments]

    What happens to characters on the PvP server when the event ends?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    Considering leveling up a Champion and trying out the PvP server, however I can't find a conclusive answer online to this simple question: What happens to the characters at the end of the event? Are they simply deleted, or can they be transferred across to a normal server? It seems a pity to level a character up to 50 just to have them deleted....

    submitted by /u/Eskiimo7
    [link] [comments]

    Buying LOTRO Points

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Hello reddit, is it possible to buy LOTRO Points in EUR, store only shows me USD.

    submitted by /u/Risbolas1994
    [link] [comments]

    World Character Transfers Temporarily Disabled

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    I recently decided to go back to LOTRO after several years. I couldn't find my character who was originally from the Riddermark server which was closed some time ago. I submitted a ticket a few days ago to support and today they responded by saying that world character transfers are temporarily disabled. They assured me that my character was intact but that I cant transfer until further notice. I found a thread talking about this issue posted on their official forums dating back to September 25th 2019.

    It has almost been a year since they announced the issue and still there are no updates to when this will be resolved. Has anyone been able to successfully transfer a character recently? Seeing that this has been an issue for almost a year, I probably shouldn't expect to play again anytime soon. I do hope this gets resolved though. I'd like to explore the new areas and check out what I've missed out on since I used to play from 2010-2014.

    submitted by /u/TheVileReich
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on working towards endgame

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    So I bought Mordor (and MM) and got myself a 105 boost. My Burglar is now 117 and I've got my FA LIs but they aren't ready to imbue yet - I just need the empowerment scrolls and to tweak a few of the legacies (the crystals are done).

    I'm looking for a bit of a road map to work towards endgame content. I've never really enjoyed questing as much as instances and group play in MMOs, so I'm no completionist looking to do everything possible in the game. Also there's enough pressure to do that for Virtue XP over time.

    So far I have identified that i need to do the following (apart from reaching max level):

    • Collect all the outstanding Class Trait Points from epic lines (I'm working through Vol IV and Black Book currently)
    • Finish preparing my LIs to imbue them
    • Reach Kindred with Minas Tirith to grind scrolls after imbuing

    Is there anything else I need to focus on if I want to make my character ready for raiding and such?

    I find it a little tedious going back through content I am levelled above to collect trait points etc, but that's the situation and I love the play style of the Burglar so I want to persist. I've always played healer or support roles, so I don't care about being bigdick deeps. I also have a mini around 80 that I intend on enjoying the story the whole way with (once I get out of Rohan, which is tedious apart from Eaves of Fangorn - I prefer forest settings to open plains and mounted combat is tedious button spamming while riding in circles), I don't feel I'll be missing out on anything. I also realise that most say that levelling itself is the game but I really just want to run instances and obviously most of that happens at level cap.

    Thanks in advance for your responses!

    submitted by /u/nothingexpert
    [link] [comments]

    Does going VIP for a month permanently open trait slots on created monster players?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Came back this week after several years and noticed my monster players traits are now blocked and need to be bought with lotro points. I don't have the dedication to get my lvl 100 burg to end game and grind like I used to back in the day, but I still love pvmp. Wondering if creep trait slots will just go back to being locked after VIP ends?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/EdgesAndAces
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment