• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Misty morning over Shire

    Lord of the Rings Online | Misty morning over Shire


    Misty morning over Shire

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    A life hack for depressing regions (and much more)!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Are you sick and tired of questing in grim, barren Angmar? Bottomless maze Moria? Post-apocalyptic doom-and-gloom Mordor? Do you have to go fishing in the Shire occasionally just to get away from it all? Boy, do I have a tip for you!

    While it won't magically make Angmar lively and verdant, there is one small thing you can do to remove at least one layer of foreboding from LOTRO's bleaker regions. Press Alt + R to open the filtering menu. This menu has a tab to filter annoying popup quests, loot (finally you can stop getting steel-bound lootboxes, iron collars, and polished pendants!), and most importantly--sounds!

    On the sounds tab, press the "record" button on the bottom left. This will log every sound effect that is currently playing. Once you've isolated whatever annoying ambient sounds are currently giving you depression, just drag 'em over to the filtered section on the right and they will stop playing. Forever.

    To get you started, the Angmar ambient droning sounds are angmar_03, angmar_03b, and angmar_03c. But while we're at it, here are some other annoying sounds you can get rid of: the bell jingling when riding certain mounts (amb_city_sod_bell_05), the sing-songy mumbling your toon does when drunk, repetitive NPC lute or flute playing, and much more. Enjoy that newfound peace and quiet!

    submitted by /u/danicorbtt
    [link] [comments]

    [MassivelyOP] Lord of the Rings Online is about to host a royal wedding — and fix epic battles

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Back to the game, and broke....

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    So I hit level 130 and maxed my LI's, but can't believe how expensive everything is in the year I was away for illness. Any tips on where/what to farm to get the thousands of gold things I see are being traded for now?

    submitted by /u/Bobmanbob1
    [link] [comments]

    God Angmar is depressing.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    I purposely left Angmar until I was over-levelled (52) as the depressing nature isn't my bag, so completed MM and Forochial before even starting, so I could whizz through it without much challenge. I've just got to the Dwarf camp and think I'm gonna have to take a break for a while, so hopefully I can breeze through the 2nd half quickly.

    Eregion and Moria here I come, the hill men can fend for themselves!

    submitted by /u/daleyboy1234
    [link] [comments]

    LOTRO Update 26: Mists of Wilderland - Official Soundtrack

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Any Romanians playing?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    I'm also from Romania (obviously), and am looking for someone to play LOTRO with. I want to start with a new character, and already have a friend who agreed to play, but I would like some more.

    submitted by /u/ericcamzter
    [link] [comments]

    Flame of Elendil, a RP kinship on Laurelin is recruiting!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    Greetings travellers!

    Flame of Elendil is a mixed RP kinship on the server Laurelin. We roleplay the epic volumes together and have fun doing so! For new and veteran players alike! We have 3 different groups to accommodate different time zones. 2 groups on EU prime time and one group for oceanic times. All at low levels ranging between 15 and 22. Always wanted to try out RP but didn't know where to start? No problem, we help you build the character you want! All you need is an XP disabler and a cool character to join us. DM me if interested :)

    Thank you for your attention and enjoy your stay in middle-earth!

    submitted by /u/Leyaa1
    [link] [comments]

    Buy a mount

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Hey.I was playing this game when it was first became f2p but didn't continue it but now I'm return after several years and currently I'm level 14. Today when I saw that the LP are on sale, I jumped to it and use it to remove currency cap and buy a Journeyman Riding Trait Package. But when I went to Ɖogar, son of Hadorgar to buy my first horse from him, I was unable to do so. What should I do? Am I missing something?Note: I'm not VIP.

    submitted by /u/Glorfindel90
    [link] [comments]

    Does buying the Mordor expansion from the LOTRO store give you the level 105 boost?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    I can't see Mordor in the LOTRO store right now so I can't check. The standard edition from the website does give the boost though.

    I'm considering buying Mordor and Morgul with LOTRO points because of the points sale right now. The level boost would be really nice to have for an alt.

    submitted by /u/neykho
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment