• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | me irl

    Lord of the Rings Online | me irl


    me irl

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    LOTRO Double Points sale happening now

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Hi all

    Just logged in to LOTRO and saw that there is a double points sale happening now.

    Also, if I were to grab some points what would you recommend that a new player should spend them?

    I've already redeemed the free quests code and have bought 3 months of VIP.

    Edit - I was thinking of getting some shared storage space, the premium wallet and both riding skills so just looking for advice on anything else I should be looking at getting.

    Edit 2 - sorry folks, my bad, but it's only a double bonus points sale

    submitted by /u/soulside86
    [link] [comments]

    Legacy servers worth a shot again?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    How are the servers right now? I left during Mirkwood. I don't mind if its not super populated but just wanted a healthy community. Is it worth giving another shot, I know that's a rather subjective question but I figured those playing could tell me.

    submitted by /u/Serverus88
    [link] [comments]

    So tomorrow is the last day at work, then.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Spring festival guide?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Is there an up to date guide to the spring festival somewhere?

    submitted by /u/moosevan
    [link] [comments]

    Bombadil Server Feedback

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    I played the Bombadil server for the first week it was out. It was great fun getting to level 50 because of all the interactions like fighting other people in the same quest spot as you, running away from people, chasing people, getting killed by multiple people so you get a crew together to get revenge, just fun PVP server stuff...

    But after getting 50, the only people left to fight are lower levels that you can 1 shot because most other level 50s are too busy grinding deed after deed after deed for leader board points. PVPing is actually a waste of time at level 50 because the goal is to just deed, and if you don't spam buy x2 deed boosts then what is the point?

    Getting 50 was really fun, after 50 it was boring. This just made me want an actual PVP focused server.

    submitted by /u/J_Dicerz
    [link] [comments]

    Cost to buy all expansions

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I've enjoyed playing LOTRO recently and have considered buying all the expansions.

    I know that almost all of the quests are free till August.

    I have two questions:

    1) Will these free quests expire after August or are they free to keep if you get them before then?

    2) How much does it cost to buy all the expansions? Is that possible? Is that worth it if the quests themselves are free?

    Thank you!

    - Stephan

    submitted by /u/Stephan_N
    [link] [comments]

    what perks from the lotro store can i get if i buy one month of membership?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Just trying to save coins, ty.

    submitted by /u/AVBGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Really Bad Audio Stuttering

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    Looking for some troubleshooting advice. I've had some audio stuttering issues from time to time, but normally they resolve themselves after a couple of hours. However, I went to play the game yesterday, and every time I boot up the game, the stuttering issues come back. This time, they don't stop. I also noticed that whenever the game is running, my device manager constantly refreshes. DDO does the same thing, too. Anyone know of any fixes? Would really like to get through Gondor, since I've never gotten to it before. Edit: Just completed a clean Windows install. Hopefully that fixes the issue. Edit 2: Fixed the issue! I did a Windows refresh and installed through Steam and it seems to have fixed my problem.

    submitted by /u/tgalvin1999
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment