• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 2, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | LOTRO News: /follow Command Now Applies 6ft Distance Between Players

    Lord of the Rings Online | LOTRO News: /follow Command Now Applies 6ft Distance Between Players


    LOTRO News: /follow Command Now Applies 6ft Distance Between Players

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Our 1st Annual Rosalie Day on Crickhollow!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    About to kick it old school! Return of the King!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Best Starting Area to Introduce LOTRO to Friends — The Shire or Bree-land?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Because we're all stuck at home and Standing Stone decided to make all quests free through April 30th, I've finally convinced my friends to give LOTRO a shot. A few have been playing WoW for years, but the least experienced member played WoW for the first time a few days ago. I want to make sure all of them have the best experience possible, because I'd love for them to keep playing LOTRO with me after April ends. I personally feel that the close proximity of Combe and Staddle help make Bree-land feel more streamlined, but The Shire is the iconic LOTR location. Any thoughts on where I should take them after we finish the intro?

    I could've sworn I've seen this discussed before, but alas, my Reddit search skills are lacking.

    submitted by /u/stoodlemayer
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play LOTRO?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    I've been testing some MMORPG's recently and most of them let me down. I am not exactly ready to go trough another disappointment and decided to ask here. Before answering keep in mind that:

    - I love the trilogy of LOTR movies but I do not consider myself a die-hard fan of everything tolkien-related. On the other side, I love lore-driven rpgs (I am a huge fan of tes).

    - I really love customization, dressing my character the way I see fit and collecting various armors and weapons. And the graphics of the game are not bad at all for me.

    - I can't spend money on it. Not because I wouldn't like to but because I can't.

    I know the community of this game is amazing and I would like to hear your opinions. Should I play lotro if I cant put money on it? Will I have a hard time to make my character beautiful to me? How is the progress-playtime balance?

    submitted by /u/Baruceru
    [link] [comments]

    How do i get bronze as Historian?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Hi, I started working on Historian vocation and want to level up my weaponsmithing but i don't have any bronze. Where do i get it if i cannot mine it cause i am not a prospector?

    submitted by /u/LinuXxak
    [link] [comments]

    Aria of the Valar (120) - Does anyone know when this was last on sale?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Looking to come back to the game after a while. Planning on using a 120 Valar. I have some LP in the bank. If anyone knows the last time a Valar was on sale, please let me know. If there is a chance it will be on sale soon, because it has been a while, I'll take my chances and wait for a bit!

    Thank you.

    Edit: Spelling.

    submitted by /u/Videu
    [link] [comments]

    Challenge: A Celebrimbor style outfit!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Challenge: A Celebrimbor style outfit!

    Hey!

    I wonder if someone is/has been able to create an outfit that resembles the outfit of Celebrimbor.

    I've tried a few times with what cosmetics I have, but it did not really come close. Wonder if there are any creative outfitters here who were/are more successful?

    Thanks!

    Reference images:

    https://preview.redd.it/qe1k6dbsc7q41.png?width=1000&format=png&auto=webp&s=9f3c7005cb3aaf8f137fa41740e9bcb4d4343242

    https://preview.redd.it/rmqbms30d7q41.png?width=1024&format=png&auto=webp&s=1d0fafe8645e8f358b94f8158b39ef0a2b8d360f

    Suggestion by /u/GregRParks for anyone interested:

    I found a useful link describing where/how to get this, as well as the \"shimmering\" version: https://cosmeticlotro.com/2019/02/08/brilliant/

    submitted by /u/Videu
    [link] [comments]

    Uploaded a Show&Tell vid about doing a solo performance with PlayWrite

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    Herald Banners

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Hey all, I've gotten fairly into my Captain and I was wondering if there's are Heralds out there that don't carry banners? NOT the Archer herald, the 3 melee heralds.

    It's kind of an annoyance when running around with a melee herald to have this thing bouncing and flapping around when the herald moves and attacks. Are there any of the Herald skin/skills that I missed on the Captain vendor that drop the banners, or is there a skill upgrade at higher levels? Any information is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ACertifiedWizard
    [link] [comments]

    Red captain stat build?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, apologies first of all if this is not the correct place to post. I've started playing lotro recently and I am absolutely loving it. I'm currently playing a red Captain. My question is, what would the best stat priority be for a captain? Thank you for the replies.

    submitted by /u/GrandioseRepublic
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an Ale Association equivalent to Tob Sandyman?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    In other words, someone who gives a quest with free rep points that don't drag you under with the other faction?

    Also, if I make Kindred with one faction am I safe? Or do I keep losing points when I make rep with the other faction?

    submitted by /u/Ekoobah
    [link] [comments]

    Quest not showing up in log

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    I was halfway through the ''blade that was broken'' quest line, up to where you have to rescue Nat Rapkins. I found him and fought off the orcs. Then when i went back to Robin Dunkley, i didn't accept his next quest ''The Gauredain of Emyn Uial'', i just went to sort some things etc. when i went back to carry on the quest line, the ring above his head was grey and even know the quest isnt in my log, he seems to think ive started it.

    Is there a way i can skip/restart this quest ?

    submitted by /u/lukeflobawob
    [link] [comments]

    End Game Minstrel Healing Builds

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Should I be focusing going into a Blue/Yellow build or a Blue/Red for endgame content?

    submitted by /u/BashyMcGashy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment