• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 1, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Black Book of Mordor 2.1 - some Brohirrim in the Stonewain Valley showing up *super late* to the battle

    Lord of the Rings Online | Black Book of Mordor 2.1 - some Brohirrim in the Stonewain Valley showing up *super late* to the battle


    Black Book of Mordor 2.1 - some Brohirrim in the Stonewain Valley showing up *super late* to the battle

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Beorning or Captain for healing?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Hello guys! I'm kinda torn on a healer to play, I recently bought the expansions so I got a few level boosters. I was interested in captain healer but they don't seem to do that great? Mini doesn't appeal that much to me but it could be an option, and bear seems pretty awesome but they look SO UGLY, specially the female ones. So how is captain healing, is bear really that much better?

    submitted by /u/Smartcat37
    [link] [comments]

    Missing LOTRO points

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I'm fairly new to LOTRO and decided to dip my toe in the store and buy some points whilst the double points event is active.

    I bought a package yet I only received the normal amount and missing the extra, is this a bug or is it delayed?

    I purchased it using steam client with some money I had on my account wallet.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/calumclarke96
    [link] [comments]

    Kins on Gladden

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Any kins recruiting on Gladden? Nothing too serious. Just playing, having fun, questing, helping others, etc.

    submitted by /u/Crash665
    [link] [comments]

    For anyone looking to dive into Tolkien audiobooks - a guide to your options!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Hello dear friends, I’m looking for someone to play LOTRO with.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Sometimes I get tired of playing by myself and feel the need to look for a companion.. Right now I play on Evernight, but I can change that if necessary.. P.S. I'd prefer starting with a new character, preferably elf or man.

    submitted by /u/ericcamzter
    [link] [comments]

    Any active kins on Arkenstone?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Captain x Minstrel or Guardian x Minstrel for duo instances?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    I and my friend want to play Lotro together(specifically duoing instances). He wants to play a Minstrel, and I am torn between guardian and captain. Which of these two would be the best pick for doing fellowship content?

    submitted by /u/Tixorus
    [link] [comments]

    Account creation not secure

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    trying to create a new account gets the following error https://gyazo.com/9f43396a334956651fec94a90df3dfbd

    does anyone know why this might be the case? i don't want to just ignore it and go through it without knowing the reason why it's blocking me. i want an informed decision

    submitted by /u/Yuri_The_Avocado
    [link] [comments]

    What is the highest pop server for US evening times?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    I'm looking for the highest population server that is active during US evening peak times. (5-11pm PST) Just coming back and right now my 2 mains on are landroval and some older toons on Brandywine.

    Thx.

    submitted by /u/Crashk1d
    [link] [comments]

    Best builds for soloing 3/6-mans

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    I know there are quite a few classes capable of soloing the older group content, but I cant find anything more specific than "blue line warden" or "yellow bear".

    Does anyone have some specific trait layout they use for soloing these things? I used to do it on my red/yellow guard before they ruined the bleed system :(.

    Im mainly interested in cappy, lm or guard, but all builds are welcome. They might motivate me to pick up those classes.

    submitted by /u/Grim_Oakheart
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment