• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Lothlórien

    Lord of the Rings Online | Lothlórien


    Lothlórien

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    So this is what they get up to when Mordirith isn't looking.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    It is said that the Hornburg has never fallen to assault. But Isengard has. #outofbounds

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    I see what y'all did there

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Im back after not playing in 10 years... I am so lost.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    I bought the game the day it came out, Leveled a bunch of characters. I just came back today, and found one of my accounts, with a level 28 warden. I have NO idea where to start. I would love some pointers getting me bavk on track. This game has the same feeling thag it did when I fired it up in high school.

    submitted by /u/Hett1138
    [link] [comments]

    Remembering Rohan

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    I will use the palantir against them!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Calin asked me to join the conversation, but there was no chair. So I stole his chair.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    In-game discoveries about the future Rohan homestead [With picture]

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    I just found something while questing in East Rohan. In Snowbourn in the Sutcrofts at the coordinates 60.3S, 60.6W (north-east of the town), you'll see on the map the icons for two vendors that are not actually present in-game (I checked on site, they appear on the map, on the minimap but not in-game). Hovering your mouse over their icons on the map we'll give you the names of these nonexistent NPCs: the one on the right is called "Rohan Kingstead House Broker" and the one on the left is called "Rohan Eastfold House Broker".

    Now, after checking the rest of Rohan's map, this is not the only thing I found. On the Kingstead map, south-east of Edoras in the mountains near the road to the Eastfold, you can see a clutter of icons (stable-master, vendors and task-board) with no name attached. This clutter of icons is right at the border between Kingstead and Eastfold so I'm not sure if there will only be one homestead or if another one will be added later but if there will only be one homestead, why give a different name to the 2 brokers?

    Now, I was really curious so I decided to go check the location in-game and here's what I saw, the entrance to the future Rohan homestead! Screenshot taken at coordinates 63.6S, 68.1W. The stable-master was undiscovered when I arrived, I discovered it right before taking the screenshot and I know I've discovered all the stable-masters in the game, so it's a recent addition.

    Yes, we already knew Rohan housing is in the works and we know they're planning to release it when the legendary servers reach West Rohan (if I remember correctly), but still I was happy to see this in-game confirmation and I thought I'd share.

    Edit: As far as I know these in-game additions haven't been announced yet, if that's the case and I made a fool of myself, I apologize.

    submitted by /u/1PotatoAnd2Carrots
    [link] [comments]

    Can't walk to Mordor

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    So me and a buddy hopped on with the sole intention of starting two hobbits, then ducking out of all the quests on our own quest: to walk, no horses, as close as we could to Mordor. We knew it would be a challenge, and knew it's not "supposed to be done." Alas, we got aggroed hard by boars and flies in the Trollshaws (which I think is an admirable distance for two level sixes). Can you really just not walk where you want to? I mean I get having to earn each zone and all, but how do the chickens do it??

    submitted by /u/Cpt_Jet_Lafleur
    [link] [comments]

    Confused with expansions

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    So I have a lvl 59 character I just returned to from a few years hiatus. I am at the end of Vol I. As far as I know I can progress with the epic questline without any expansions or sub, but what are the ones I need to get? For the best story and lore experience, I don't really care about gear or endgame at this point, just want to explore and have fun.

    submitted by /u/Johnny_S
    [link] [comments]

    What VIP benefits stay after it expires? (2020)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Hi all. I'm new to lotro but I'm enjoying it enough to consider getting VIP. I'd just like to clear things up first

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/wilsenobi22
    [link] [comments]

    Can I ever get back my multi use Flower Petals and Rotten Fruit items from Tier 3 Frostbluff deed?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    During this pandemic I suddenly had an issue with my computer setup and was unable to get the necessary equipment for a while due to lockdown, so I could not access the game and had a lot of ongoing commitments (Auctions, mail etc) that needed to be checked. So I let a fellow player I trust into my account for me on their computer to also claim those 10 adorable sleeping pigs.

    Lo and behold, there was no space on my bags from the last time I managed to play, so they destroyed a bunch of stuff to make space. This would be alright with me as I said they could destroy crafteable items or trash I had around, except that they destroyed those deed items without asking me beforehand, probably thinking they were the crappy basic versions that are only allowed to be used in the Frostbluff Theatre. I truly believe it was an honest mistake. But is there any way that I can earn/barter back for them during Yule, or are they really lost forever?

    I've submitted a ticket just in case, but I'm really bummed out about this and would like to know if anyone had ever gotten rid of them/gotten them back. I miss throwing petals at my fellow bards.

    submitted by /u/LunaSanguini
    [link] [comments]

    The LOTRO Beacon: Issue 156 (Buried Treasure Event Guide, Doctors Without Borders charity stream, free 100% Mark Acquisition Boost - 90 mins)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    How are instances in this game?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Personally love playing dungeons and raids. They don't need to be the main focus of the game but I'd love to be able to do that asap (casually) with some kind of group finder tool that matches you in instances with pugs whenever you want, just like in FFXIV and WoW.

    Is there such feauture in LOTRO? If there is, how would it compare to, for example, WoW (dungeons, raids)? How soon can you start using this group finder (at what level) and are the lower level instances active? (what would queue time be like for the different roles? Thinking about playing a healer atm).

    submitted by /u/SamRF
    [link] [comments]

    Flag Capture in Moors?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    I just now noticed this dialogue option when talking to a monster player trainer. I've never noticed a flag in either settlement, is this obsolete or have I been missing it this whole time? Can't find anything in the wiki about it either.

    'Tell me about flag captures'

    'Flags: 'Once your side has captured Tol Ascarnen, a flag will appear in the opposition's camp; either Hoarhallow or Grothum. Taking that flag and returning it to the first landing of Tol Ascarnen will grant a buff to all defenders within Tol Ascarnen. This buff will persist until the flag is returned to the camp.'

    submitted by /u/Swaggyboss314
    [link] [comments]

    Russia, China, US fighting a common foe - a dragon! (see chat)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Looking to buy the LOTRO quad pack from Cheap Punk

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Is it worth it? Has anyone gotten them and can confirm it's no scam?

    submitted by /u/TheusTorrez
    [link] [comments]

    Sneaky & Devon IV - Storytime - PlayWrite

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment