• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | According to Lotro Pax East Q&A this "lass" is getting married soon

    Lord of the Rings Online | According to Lotro Pax East Q&A this "lass" is getting married soon


    According to Lotro Pax East Q&A this "lass" is getting married soon

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:01 AM PST

    [PAX East 2020] Big News at the Standing Stone PAX East Meetup - MMO Central

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:20 AM PST

    Lotro OST: is there a compilation somewhere?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:52 PM PST

    I'm currently searching for the complete Lotro OST, but all I could find so far are bits and pieces on Youtube.

    Does anyone have any idea where I can get the complete soundtrack up until the last update?

    submitted by /u/SocraticQuestioner
    [link] [comments]

    Reputation Mobs in Misty Mountains

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:10 PM PST

    Are there any mobs in Misty Mountains that give you rep xp that isn't a tasking/quest?

    submitted by /u/RyanRebalkin
    [link] [comments]

    Grey Quest Rings

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:43 PM PST

    Why do they make them hard to see and not show up on mini map. It's almost like the developers don't want you to do low level quests. I enjoy doing them as I like to do every quest. But I sometimes don't spot them unless of course I literally walk up to an NPC that has one.

    submitted by /u/RyanRebalkin
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to go to the Misty Moutanins High Crag as a level 22 Lore Master. At level 17, I was already in Ost Guruth

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:49 AM PST

    Weapons at level 125

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:00 AM PST

    Hi guys, do any of you know how and where I can get someone to craft a "Taut Crossbow of the Vales" for me. They will need Ironfold Woodworker crafting ability and I will provide the recipe scroll.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Maglor_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment