• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | I just learnt, after many hours of playing this game, that you can hover over a quest objective whilst having the map up to see exactly which quest is which...

    Lord of the Rings Online | I just learnt, after many hours of playing this game, that you can hover over a quest objective whilst having the map up to see exactly which quest is which...


    I just learnt, after many hours of playing this game, that you can hover over a quest objective whilst having the map up to see exactly which quest is which...

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:43 PM PST

    Aaaaand you can also see the colour and change them yourself. I feel like an idiot but hey, at least I know about this now and will take full advantage of it...

    submitted by /u/Phoenix3245
    [link] [comments]

    Next Spring: Gundabad Expansion

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:37 PM PST

    From the Q&A at the Adventure Pub this evening Sev said that Gundabad will be the next expansion and they are working on expanding the current map (Wildfells, next) before they work on going outside it.

    submitted by /u/Pres-Trump
    [link] [comments]

    Week 9 update – Meet-up QA info

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:03 AM PST

    http://lotroplayers.com/2020/02/29/week-9-update-meet-up-qa-info/

    Lotro timeline

    Next few weeks, Shelob's raid

    • Summer 2020 , Aragorn and Arwens wedding
      • Festivities and activities surrounding it (dailies etc?)
    • Update 26 and rest of 2020 – Orcs vs dwarves
      • The legacy of Durin
      • Trial of the Dwarves
    • Fall 2020 – Helping the Durin storyline
      • Part endgame content
      • "Missions" scaling content for Durin storyline
    • Spring 2021, Gundabad themed expansion

    And other info

    submitted by /u/squirle123
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, lifetime returning to Lotro

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:57 AM PST

    Hi, everyone, I'm a lifetime account on Landroval currently enjoying Yellow Runekeeper Fate stacking for crit and kiting bears, and I want to continue enjoying the game in the way that I have never before.

    What do you think are the best questing zones in the game that I should definitely hit up on my path?

    submitted by /u/TheSouthernCassowary
    [link] [comments]

    The LOTRO Beacon: Issue 150

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:29 AM PST

    Legendary server end-game

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:55 AM PST

    So I decided to actually make a character on Anor and honestly I much prefer this leveling speed. I play the game mainly for solo story content, but I'd like to know how active end-game group content is.

    submitted by /u/Phoenix3245
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Kin on Gladden

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:12 PM PST

    Hello All,

    Looking to join a kin that is active on Gladden server. I have been around since launch but just getting back into the game and looking for an active Kin. In my absence my former kin has since moved on.

    submitted by /u/Overnight89
    [link] [comments]

    Returned Lifer Looking for Kinship/Players Arkenstone

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:13 PM PST

    As the title says I am looking to play after a few years and have about 39k of those coins passive stored. There have been a few posts that are similar to this going out atm and seems like there is a resurgence of players!!

    I can see I can buy the content but was not sure which/what to get as Im at 105. Dont really know where to go/how to go about it hehe.

    Main thing I'm looking for is people to play with and bounce my noob questions at on my server.

    submitted by /u/Kheif
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player seeking Kinship

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:59 AM PST

    Hey,

    So played way WAY back when the game first launched. I got a bit of a way but then put it down, since ultimately I don't think I was really old enough to appreciate the game for what it was now.

    Now I'm back (with a new account since the previous was registered to an old lost email) as a dwarf guardian (level 9 lol) on Evernight I believe, the popular EU one. I was hoping to find a casual kinship (guild?) to join up with. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Cornifer
    [link] [comments]

    Fraud Alert SSG

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:37 AM PST

    I was trying to buy Helm's Deep and got DRI*SSG alert? Is there anything I should be worried about?

    submitted by /u/capteemo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment