• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Valar you guys can decide

    Lord of the Rings Online | Valar you guys can decide


    Valar you guys can decide

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:09 PM PST

    So guys I'm really excited to buy a valar and I have 7200 lp. I want the lvl 105 or the lvl 120. You guys can decide.

    Done vote is 105 and upvote is 120

    submitted by /u/SaltyChocolate2003
    [link] [comments]

    Returning lifetime-player, level 105

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:44 PM PST

    Hi, I've just returned to the game. I played until level 105 and did the end-game at that level. Since then I've been away. What has happened since then? I feel 100 % out of the loop, even though I used to live and breath this game.

    "You have been playing for: 7 months 4 weeks 1 day 22 hours 11 minutes 28 seconds"

    I'm level 105 and wondering where I should go? I want to do everything in the right order. I've always been one to do all the deeds etc. I want to do that this time around as well.

    What do I buy? I have a life-time account, so I have around 17k points now. I guess I need to buy Mordor. Anything else?

    Many thanks and see you all in-game. I'm on Evernight and I don't know lots of people these days when I look at my friends list.

    submitted by /u/Simsim7
    [link] [comments]

    New player tank advice

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:46 PM PST

    Hey everyone! I recently read the Silmarillion in preparation for re-reading the books, when i got the idea to check out lotro. From what i can see it seems like there are multiple classes that can tank, but the go to is the Guardian, is that true?

    I also wondered which race is best for being a guardian, there is a post here saying that a dwarf is best, but as i don't really understand the game mechanics i don't really see why, coming from WoW the +5% healing for men seems pretty OP.

    Are there any professions that are more suited for tanking? In wow you were able to craft powerful items that only you could use in the later expansions, but in the vanilla game being a blacksmith for instance, didn't really provide you with any real benefits. How does it work in lotro?

    I heard it was recommended to play on Evernight if you are from the EU, is it still recommended for new players?

    Hopefully some of you will help me out a little bit :)

    submitted by /u/Leanzor
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:15 PM PST

    I just picked this up again, I only played the original before any expansions, so obviously there have been oh so many changes. I've got a couple of thoughts I was hoping you might help me with. I know I can seek answers and find them on google for most of these questions, but I'll admit that I'm just lazy, and I thought I'd use this as my toe-dip in to this community so here goes.

    First of all, do I get access to all expansions and content if I pay a VIP subscription?

    What are legendary servers?

    Are there any casual kinships that you know of that would welcome new players?

    I haven't created a character yet so I'm willing to choose server to be able to play with a casual kinship.

    submitted by /u/kruztyc
    [link] [comments]

    How long is Vol 1?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:24 AM PST

    I've decided to actually try and finish the epic story line. I am level 70 now and I am thinking about going back to Vol 1. How many hours do you think it will take if I only focus on vol 1? I started vol 2 so I was able to get into Moria. I want to complete all of the previous chapters now.

    submitted by /u/Guitaraholic1
    [link] [comments]

    Low level dungeon like otrongroth hill grave in the shire still going ?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:48 AM PST

    Hi,

    I haven't played in 5+ years. Are people still grouping for low level dungeons?

    submitted by /u/maxfeelswell
    [link] [comments]

    Lotro becoming unplayable

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:07 AM PST

    Hoping for suggestions. I have played lotro for years on a daily basis. I was used to the lag and rubber banding that happens while playing but since the last patch a few weeks ago, I am now disconnecting and reconnecting to game every 10 minutes or so. Game freezes I get the voice chat disconnected from game message in chat and character is frozen for minutes. I am pretty confident this isn't on my end but willing to check. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Slade-Yob
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment