• Breaking News

    Friday, November 1, 2019

    Lord of the Rings Online | Some late 19th century apartments in my town I had the pleasure of walking around recently. I Truly felt like I was in Bree!

    Lord of the Rings Online | Some late 19th century apartments in my town I had the pleasure of walking around recently. I Truly felt like I was in Bree!


    Some late 19th century apartments in my town I had the pleasure of walking around recently. I Truly felt like I was in Bree!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:40 AM PDT

    New player to lotro

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 12:06 AM PDT

    Hiya all,

    I'm pretty new to the game and am getting a little confused with the traits. I decided to give champion a go and was wondering if there is any websites with builds as I'm not 100% sure what I should be putting the skills points in to. So any help would be much appreciated. Many thanks

    submitted by /u/darkmanta84
    [link] [comments]

    Not really new to Lotro but I have never been a hardcore lotro player. I have a question.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:05 PM PDT

    What areas do you have to buy?

    I'm restarting my playground for lotro on a new character since I haven't played lotro in some time. A year to be exact.

    I just need to know where the base game stops and where you start having to pay for areas to play in.

    submitted by /u/DarkLordOfPretzels
    [link] [comments]

    ok

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:48 PM PDT

    The Forbidden Pool below Henneth Annûn in North Ithilien.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 03:08 AM PDT

    Harvest Festival extended

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 01:48 PM PDT

    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?676328-Harvestmath-Festival-Extension

    My question: where is the curator? Anyone care to guess when we might see them?

    submitted by /u/jaylaxel
    [link] [comments]

    Lotro download safe?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 12:49 AM PDT

    I played lotro long time ago back on an old alienware pc, but the game constantly crashed and made things slow and gave the bluescreen often as well eventually harming that pc from my little pc knowledge I think. I have not played in about 5-6 years, I am currently running a new RTX pc, is lotro safe to play or use anymore? Does it still require Dx9? or cause bluescreens or heavy fan usage? I would like to come back to the game and play again but I will not if it isnt updated or would risk my current pc in anyway. Any feedback or advice would be great!

    submitted by /u/KhronnirFeanor
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Items

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 02:24 PM PDT

    I understand (mostly) how they work from reading the wiki. But I'm not sure when the best time to break them or combine them or refine them, etc is really.

    Anyone have suggestions for what my goals should be? Right now I have a LI in every slot with level 53 ones I purchased through rusted tools (bought a couple extra so I think 9 slotted). Do I keep them until a 20/30/40 type breakpoint or doesn't it matter? Is any of them more efficient?

    Dwarf Champion so been using 2H axes. If there is any suggestion on which bonuses I should aim for I'd take it too. Mostly just solo questing my way through the game.

    submitted by /u/LordBen76
    [link] [comments]

    Server Maintenance

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:07 AM PDT

    What is with each server getting shut down for "maintenance" for a day at a time? It's about 5-6 times longer than any normal maintenance and they usually don't bring them down one or two servers at a time per day.

    I just don't see how maintenance takes that long. Is it something else?

    submitted by /u/BurntHotdogVendor
    [link] [comments]

    Blue Loremaster?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 11:21 AM PDT

    I know this is probably not a desired spec in the slightest for group content, however, I'm wondering how they do with soloing instance content? I had heard a while ago that LM pets didn't "scale" properly and the bear just died as quick as any other pet when trying to do harder content, is this true?

    I stepped away from LM when they changed Burning Embers and Wizard's Fire interaction because honestly I enjoyed that more than the Burning Embers Gust of Wind interaction, but I'm considering giving it another try, but I play randomly at odd hours so my time is mostly spent solo. Should I go with a heavy armor class instead, or is Blue LM capable of doing instance content decently well?

    submitted by /u/Tobris
    [link] [comments]

    Best classes for TP farming?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:36 AM PDT

    Hey guys. I'm just wondering what classes are currently the best for farming points. I quit playing when the server merge thing happened and just came back about a week ago wanting to pick up where I left off. I've noticed that the Mini is no longer a viable option for this so what other classes are good?

    Cheers :)

    submitted by /u/MorpheusV
    [link] [comments]

    Laurelin - Best RP World?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 05:50 AM PDT

    Howdy,

    I'm looking for the most active RP community and it sounds like that's Laurelin. Is that accurate?

    submitted by /u/Kaltheridon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment