• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 31, 2019

    Lord of the Rings Online | State of the 64-bit client?

    Lord of the Rings Online | State of the 64-bit client?


    State of the 64-bit client?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:59 PM PDT

    How does the 64-bit client handle nowadays. I know in the beginning it would crash frequently in instances but have SSG stabilized in it since release with U24.

    submitted by /u/MaidenSari
    [link] [comments]

    Question for the dedicated

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:16 PM PDT

    I used to play a lot of Lotro about 6-7 years ago, my buddy and I are going to start fresh again and re-experience the whole thing together. My question is there are going to be two of us most of the time running around and he is dead set on a champion build, what class should I create to make a good duo with a champion while also being able to do some soloing myself?

    submitted by /u/zstar165
    [link] [comments]

    Current feel of classes?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 12:31 AM PDT

    I played LotRO on and off years ago, and now I'm planning on going back to it for good after Blizzard's PR ruined WoW Classic for me.

    I want to start fresh and I want to have one character that I do everything on, even if I end up making alts, I want a defined main that I will love to play for a long time. Which is where my problem is.

    Now, content wise, I love to dip into everything but I'm more of a PvE than a PvP guy. I like to be able to solo but also like to be needed/wanted in groups. I generally prefer melee over ranged, and I prefer support/utility over pure damage.

    I've been mainly considering Captain, Minstrel and Warden, with RK as a possible fourth option. However, with all that's been said, what's generally most important to me is the feel of a class, how good/interesting it is to play, how high the skill ceiling is (I love to nerd out and nolife until I git gud), so figured I might as well just ask you guys.

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/verybrutalunicorn
    [link] [comments]

    [Webcomic] Chickening Around Ch.28: What is the Harvest Festival?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:39 PM PDT

    Best Solo Class?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:03 AM PDT

    I am a returning player. All the people I used to run with no longer play. What's the best solo class to play?

    submitted by /u/Vangelyss
    [link] [comments]

    Is it a "spear gambit" only when it starts with spear?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:30 AM PDT

    Does the term "spear gambit" (used in some skills and items description) only refer to gambits started by spear gambit builder or to all gambits containing spear gambit builder?

    submitted by /u/Istellon
    [link] [comments]

    Dont buy MM until you have read some feedback on beta.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:28 AM PDT

    I have purchased the expansion and right now I regret it. I urge you to have a look on the bullroarer forums before you buy.

    The new expansion is filled with p2w and broken progression that will most likely effect everyone who is interested in a balanced landscape and balanced instances.

    Just a heads up.

    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?676277-Bullroarer-Update-25-Preview-3-(Server-Open)/page2

    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?676299-The-foundation-of-the-expansion-is-just-broken

    submitted by /u/pleexxy
    [link] [comments]

    CR on RK

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:03 AM PDT

    Now I'm on 230cr so is it worth 300 CR (for dev mag) on RK ?? Or use VIT essences instead of CR?

    submitted by /u/LotroFan75
    [link] [comments]

    Does tactical damage on my legendary weapon go on top of cap?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:16 AM PDT

    After I had increased tactical damage on my equipped LI of my minstrel, the stats for tactical damage on my character screen still showed the same thing (below cap, as I equipped more defensive items to test it). Is it a bug, or does that mean that LI tactical damage boost works on top of that and does it mean it could increase damage above the cap?

    I'm asking because I can reach the tactical damage cap just with my non-legendary items, so I was wondering whether it's pointless to spend my legendary points to enhance it on my legendary weapon.

    The same question for tactical damage buffs from ballads and Anthem of War: Can they stack above the tactical damage cap, or are they restricted by it?

    submitted by /u/Istellon
    [link] [comments]

    Character Transfer question

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:30 AM PDT

    Anybody know why I'm unable to move any content/characters to a new world? They only have two worlds available to copy to.

    I'm currently on Brandywine, looking to transfer to a more RP friendly server.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/pm_me_mac_recipes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment