• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 2, 2019

    Lord of the Rings Online | Helpful Links and FAQ - The Lord of the Rings Online (Late 2019)

    Lord of the Rings Online | Helpful Links and FAQ - The Lord of the Rings Online (Late 2019)


    Helpful Links and FAQ - The Lord of the Rings Online (Late 2019)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 03:27 PM PDT

    Welcome to Middle-earth!

    Having technical problems? Open a ticket here: LOTRO Support

    Think your server might be down? Check your server's status here: Lux Aeterna LOTRO Server Status

    Want to know which events are upcoming? Check the official LOTRO Events Schedule.


    - Official Developer Pages

    - Discord

    - Planning & Customizing

    - Gameplay Guides

    - News, Commentary, and Community

    - Resources


    FAQ (Under Construction)

    LOTRO is almost 12 years old. Is it too late for me to get into this game?

    Which class should I play?

    Which race should I play?

    Which server should I choose?

    What makes this game unique?

    What's there to do in this game?

    Is this game really F2P? If not, what do I need to buy?

    submitted by /u/outbound_flight
    [link] [comments]

    The Iron Hills can be really pretty

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:38 PM PDT

    View from the Vale: Mirkwood, Lothlórien and Misty Mountains

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 09:43 PM PDT

    Along the Anduin River

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:27 AM PDT

    For awhile now since the Vales of Anduin came out I been Wanting to take a trip From the Carrock to Pelargir following the Anduin, now finally have done so., took screenshots posted here. https://www.shots.lotrokin.me/index.php?/category/62

    submitted by /u/Pontin_Finnberry
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about getting back into this game

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 12:09 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I haven't played this game in probably 6-7 years. Was thinking about getting back into this game and buying the expansions, etc. Was hoping you guys might be able to tell me what I need to buy to get the full experience. Also, what servers still have a big community/guilds I could join?

    Big Tolkien fan and I want to get dropped into some lore again! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/nedstark23
    [link] [comments]

    New to LOTRO in 2019, looking for recommendations within the market.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 08:35 PM PDT

    What are the best purchases to improve gameplay without breaking the bank? I've seen recommendations for the wallet upgrades or expansions but it seems pretty easy to drop $100 and not really knowing if what I'm buying is worth it.

    Background: My brother and I picked up this game to play pretty casually and we're just looking to take the edge off of grinding and walking every time we play together.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TypicalHaas
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game Pay to Play in 2019?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 07:56 AM PDT

    Hi,

    so I've played this game on 2015 the first time, it was really amazing, but the problem was when I reached lvl 25, there were no more quests because you had to pay to unlock them, so I unistalled the game.

    I am wondering if it is the same after 4 years, I am going to the signup lotro website, and it tells literally "Hundreds of Hours of Adventures COMPLETELY FREE".

    This may sound like provocative question, so I will be downvoted for sure but I wanted to ask: is this game Pay to Play in 2019?

    You could say that you have to support the developers, ok rights things like that, but I wanted just to mention that basically 95% of MMO are F2P all quests unlocked, I don't like really much Turbine marketing strategy. I am super ok with paying expansions (for endgame) like EQ2 or GW2, but paying at lvl 25 sound like World of Warcraft basically.

    I hope you understand that I am not trying to offend this game, just analyze this MMO after all these years.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/FatheredCleric
    [link] [comments]

    On imbuement...

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 12:14 PM PDT

    So i think i made a major mistake here, just by being so hasty to imbue a new FA LI lvl100 weapon. I just realized, shortly after imbuing, that i forgot to spend any legacy points at all prior to that! Neither on its dps nor on any legacy... I left all the available points like that...available! Is this a crippled weapon from now on? Or can i use it, even with it being less potent than what a properly pre-imbued maxed out weapon would be? I'm so disappointed and pissed off at my myself for being so hasty but i guess mistakes like that are eventually bound to happen with how complicated the whole LI system is...

    submitted by /u/thalras932
    [link] [comments]

    The LOTRO Beacon: Issue 135

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 08:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment