• Breaking News

    Monday, November 11, 2019

    Lord of the Rings Online | so ok I guess I need to learn about cosmetics

    Lord of the Rings Online | so ok I guess I need to learn about cosmetics


    so ok I guess I need to learn about cosmetics

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 02:08 PM PST

    Hey guys, I just published my newest episode in my let's play of LOTRO and i'd really appreciate if you guys could give me any more criticism. It was a huge help last time :)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:13 PM PST

    Can a Minstrel wear Heavy Armor as an Outfit?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 08:21 PM PST

    Just like the title says. I have a minstrel, and I love it to death. However, I've always been a paladin when I play games, basically a healer with heavy armor to become the beefiest beef there ever beefed. I know that minstrels can't actually wear heavy armor, but I would love it if I could equip some platemail as an outfit and at least give the illusion of being a paladin.

    Is it possible for my minstrel to acquire some heavy armor and put it in the cosmetic slot? Or, if not, is there some cosmetic armor that I can equip that looks particularly platemail-ish?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/vogtpa92
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player with a few questions about longevity

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:11 AM PST

    Hello all!

    I've wanted to return to lotro for a while, but have always been concerned about the longevity of the game. Then, recently, I looked up player numbers and they seemed to have sort of stabilized. Is it the case that the die-hard fans continue to support and subsidize the game? If so, will it be sticking around? Finally, is there a server that holds most of the population? Historically I've played on crickhollow but would like to be on a server that has other players.

    submitted by /u/BurlyWaterBear
    [link] [comments]

    Update Error

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:25 PM PST

    Has anyone experienced this with the latest update/anyone aware of any fixes besides uninstalling and reinstalling? It just keeps retrying..

    submitted by /u/tapuk0k0
    [link] [comments]

    New guy who has a couple questions:

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 08:36 AM PST

    Hey all,

    So, I'm new here, and I wanted to get into the game.

    1) is it a game I can play solo and still have some fun? I don't have any friends irl who would be into this kind of game, and being a newbie like 10+ years after the game started, I'm not sure if any guild or group would accept me.

    2) is there a way to just pay and get all content? Is it solely a subscription based game?

    3) are there still quite a few players for the game, despite it being older?

    4) Is it easier for a new player to get into the game? I'm concerned that I would have to have extensive knowledge of mmo structure to be into it, so, do I?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/kachungamachunga
    [link] [comments]

    New dailies? Where? How?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 11:07 AM PST

    Hit 130 and now idea how to unlock dailies or if there even are any. If someone could point me to them it'd be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Webernian
    [link] [comments]

    64 bit launcher not working on Windows 10 v1903

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 08:54 AM PST

    Hello, I've been playing LOTRO on the 64 bit launcher until the latest Windows 10 update 1903. Now when I launch the game the screen is completely black and I need to restart my computer. The 32 bit launcher works fine. I've tried redownloading the game, reinstalling DirectX, installing Visual C++ and enabling it, running the program in compatibility mode and as an administrator, disabling the game bar and game mode of Windows 10, disabling firewall and antivirus, but still nothing. Any solutions?

    My computer is a notebook MSI GL75 95E with:

    • Windows 10 Home 1903
    • Intel i7 9750h
    • Nvidia RTX 2060
    • 16 GB DDR4 RAM
    • 256 GB SSD PCIe (where LOTRO is)

    I've tried on two different computers with the same version of Windows 10 and the results are the same.

    submitted by /u/Saultre
    [link] [comments]

    Lore of Shelob: Was she a Maia?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 01:52 PM PST

    Brandywine

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 05:28 AM PST

    Is brandy dead

    submitted by /u/Jormapelailee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment