• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 12, 2019

    Lord of the Rings Online | Is... this going to rust my armour?

    Lord of the Rings Online | Is... this going to rust my armour?


    Is... this going to rust my armour?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:16 PM PST

    Such a nice artwork! Where can I find some other good ones?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:01 AM PST

    Crafting Guild changes

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 12:24 AM PST

    I noticed on the patch notes that characters can now join a second crafting guild. I am still levelling my first character which is an Explorer and have rolled a couple of other characters to store items. If my final goal was to cap crafting in each Guild could I use only 5 characters to do it now? I believe I could avoid doing Yeoman & Armsman. This will provide me with 3 prospectors, 2 foresters and 2 farmers. Are there any disadvantage to this approach?

    I also heard something in general chat about a new way to quickly level in crafting guilds now, something about 50k rep items. I don't know how or where to do this if someone can give me a little info.

    submitted by /u/slickmatty
    [link] [comments]

    Need answers about game?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:11 PM PST

    I want to start play LOTR Online but i want to know is community still alive and it's worth to spend time on this game? I'm big fun of Tolkien universe. I like mmorpg games i want to speed my time on some mmo game before new LOTR mmo be released.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Kucma22
    [link] [comments]

    New characters

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:50 AM PST

    Hey all, I just wanted to know what you guys think: on Gladden, I am making a new set of characters called Clapington, Sneakington, Huntington, and Lorington... any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Dreadlist
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment