• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 17, 2019

    Lord of the Rings Online | Parties are always lit in Minas Morgul

    Lord of the Rings Online | Parties are always lit in Minas Morgul


    Parties are always lit in Minas Morgul

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:26 PM PST

    Always feels like 11pm inside The Pony

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:37 AM PST

    Anyone down to play through with noob?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:10 PM PST

    Hey all, just installing the client and was wondering if there are still people who are down to play through the game with me - either from the start or some later stretch? A kinship would also be appreciated.

    I read a bit about getting started and such (btw the info box links in this /r are kind of outdated) but was wondering if you'd have any server recommendations? Also how hard is it to get into multiplayer content when starting from scratch? Like, am I forced to invest real $$ to catch up and are there certain classes that will get me into team content faster?

    Thanks in advance and see you ingame!

    Edit: Should mention that I can play around 8pm-1am UTC weekdays, and am kinda flexibel on the weekends.

    submitted by /u/SaucyPabble
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for kinship on Evernight

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:09 PM PST

    Hi, I'm looking for a helpful and friendly kinship on Evernight. I've been playing off and on by myself for a few years and I'm wanting to make some friends. My main character is a 83 Hobbit guardian. I don't have all expansions or VIP but I might get VIP if I start playing often enough again. Happy questing!

    submitted by /u/therejectdevil
    [link] [comments]

    Aragorn in the Slag Hills?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:17 PM PST

    Hi. I'm want to start Vol IV book 9, and I've read that Aragorn is beside the road a little outside of the camp at Slag Hills. I've been back and forth over that ugly slag heap. Malenhad swamp in Angmar was a picnic in the park compared to this. Does anyone know more precisely where he is? N or S of camp? On the actual road or a path through the slag swamp? I'd rather not have to do Book 8 as I'm avoiding battles when I can. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/simplywalking
    [link] [comments]

    The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:27 AM PST

    My 10th Part in the LOTRO! Thank you all so much for supporting me thus far! :D

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 01:32 PM PST

    Pot helmet?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:00 PM PST

    I remember seeing an odd helmet that is very simple, looking like a pot helmet of sorts. No details nothing, just a "steel cap". Anyone know something like this or am I trippin'? Thanks

    submitted by /u/volk8998_
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what armor this is?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:50 AM PST

    Starting levelling from 115

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:59 AM PST

    Hello guys, I am thinking of coming back to game. i have a few characters at 115. i have purchased the previous xpasion Dale and thinking of getting the Minas Morgul one.

    I logged in and i was a bit of confused where to go and start levelling. Need to go a bit of fast xp .

    Any ideas are welcomed, ty everyone!

    submitted by /u/LaivGr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment