• Breaking News

    Monday, November 18, 2019

    Lord of the Rings Online | A gandalf impersonator taking a hot shower in minas tirith

    Lord of the Rings Online | A gandalf impersonator taking a hot shower in minas tirith


    A gandalf impersonator taking a hot shower in minas tirith

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:50 AM PST

    Minas Morgul primer update V0.3

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:51 AM PST

    Minas Morgul primer gotten its 2nd update at http://lotroplayers.com/2019/11/13/minas-morgul-primer/

    Community has made their first maps and overview. Rectified some errors and clarified some information about guild rep.

    Depending if they show up might focus on short instance guids first.

    • Quest guide (first maps)
    • Quest rewards (summary upcoming)
    • Instance gear
      • Item level T1, T2, T3
      • Ithilad Crafting materials
    • Crafting guild
      • details on how and where
      • Reclamation materials
    • Deeds, lost lore pages, links to maps and resources etc
    submitted by /u/squirle123
    [link] [comments]

    Any noobs looking for a playing buddy?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:33 AM PST

    Hey! I have very recently joined lotro and I'm not much of a solo player. As a social person irl, I can't seem to enjoy the game as much on my own. Would anyone want to be leveling buddies?

    I have an elven level 15 minstrel and level 21 hunter, that I play on Crickhollow. Also, I'm typically very active on weekends for several hours, but on the weekdays I might be too busy to play for more than 2.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Ballet-Slippers
    [link] [comments]

    Weapons of the 120 Booster

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:28 PM PST

    I just wanted to ask why you can only get swords from the legendary weapon pack I would really like to rock a axe on my dwarf I think its kinda silly that I pay so much for a thing and I cant even make use out of my class benefit for seemingly no reason? Multiple different weapons were offered in previous packs I understand they weren't nearly as good but it just seems weird I am force into a sword when there are classes that benefit from different weapons. I am a Dwarf Champion btw. I was thinking maybe its because they couldn't fit so many things into one pack but then I thought they could have made a pack to choose the weapon type you get then once you get that you open it again to get the weapon for the Tree you want. Seems a little lazy for a 60 dollar item if I am to be completely honest.

    submitted by /u/emeM_daeD
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary or standard?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:33 PM PST

    New player looking to get into LotRO. Already subscribed based on the 10 levels I've earned so far. I feel like I may be way behind on standard servers but I feel like I'm missing a lot of cool features and stuff on legendary.

    submitted by /u/Jcincin808
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a kinship

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:25 PM PST

    Hello! I play on the Arkenstone server. I've been playing off and on since 2011. Recently just got back in LOTRO. I was wondering if there are any active kins accepting new people. Would like to be in a kin that does instances/skirms often. Currently level 92 champ so I know I won't be able to enjoy endgame a whole lot but still something to enjoy. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/amazingamazing2
    [link] [comments]

    quest limit on tracking

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:02 PM PST

    as a new player, this is ridiculous. they give you 20 quests once you get out of the starter zone but you are only allowed to track 5 at a time? in my opinion they need to update this. its honestly making me want to quit the game already. its such a hassle. you do one quest like kill 10 bears than go walk to another part of the zone to do some other quest, than you untrack the ones you completed. track the ones you havent done and have to end up walking back to where the bears are cause you didnt know there was another quest over there since can only track 5 at once

    submitted by /u/JesseTrue3
    [link] [comments]

    The Future of LOTRO

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:01 PM PST

    I'm sure this gets kicked around. Lot, but what do you see in the games future?

    Second question is what would you like it to be?

    submitted by /u/xistel
    [link] [comments]

    Valared captain, where to start?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:27 AM PST

    Hi folks!

    After 12 years of not getting myself to level a captain I finally did it with the latest expansion's valar. But since my only knowledge about captains is about 8 years old Im looking for some tips on rotations, pet use, lis and gearing. Links, long posts every thing is welcome, got plenty of time since Im in the hospital at the moment anyway!

    submitted by /u/Zamop
    [link] [comments]

    Chat channel entry. Not played long enough.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:37 AM PST

    So I've been playing a new character for quite a while now. I'm level 16 and been running about the Bree lands checking out the landscapes, questing and what-have-you on the Landroval server. But I still get the message "you haven't played this character for long enough to use this chat channel. This is just the world channel. It's a bit frustrating because I keep seeing things I'd love to chat about (most recently aussie hour). Does anyone know how long you have to play before you're allowed to use even the world channel?

    submitted by /u/Kriedrik_Sure
    [link] [comments]

    Why is there no option to change FOV?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:35 AM PST

    Such a minor thing for SSG to change that would make the game a lot more playable for me and plenty of other people that can't stand LOTRO's narrow and nauseating field of view. The game would look 100 times better and having a slider as an option wouldn't bother anyone. It's a shame that the game has an absolute ton of small but important fixes that could be done like this that the devs seem to ignore because you can't monetize them in the LP store.

    If you don't understand what I mean by field of view, zoom into first person and you should immediately notice the FOV widen considerably, letting you see more on the sides of your screen, zoom back out a single step and the FOV narrows once again to a headache inducing level.

    submitted by /u/klausical
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment