• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 16, 2019

    Lord of the Rings Online | Lost lore pages in Mordor Besieged

    Lord of the Rings Online | Lost lore pages in Mordor Besieged


    Lost lore pages in Mordor Besieged

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:01 AM PST

    Does anyone have locations for this? Been looking at the forum and lotro-wiki with no luck.

    I usually try not to resort to a list of co-ordinates for these Lost Lore quests, but the latest update undid all my progress on this quest and I find myself having to re-find pages I already found, in areas I have already covered, and there are too many to remember.

    submitted by /u/harrr53
    [link] [comments]

    WinterFest Sign-ups Begin Today!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:56 PM PST

    Useful Plugins

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:23 AM PST

    Any plugins that are "must haves" or are useful to the everyday player?

    submitted by /u/rescobar2011
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to the Stout-axe shouts?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:38 PM PST

    I noticed that a little bit back, every shout other than "Baruk Khazad" had been removed from the Stout axes. I checked the internet and other people had seen this as well. I really hope we can get these back as I thought they were kinda cool...

    submitted by /u/LordFancypantaloonz
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy Vales of Anduin quest pack now?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:48 PM PST

    I bought MM expansion and got a Lv 130

    But My relics of Legendary Items are still Lv 100~105

    I have expected a new MM LI relics but

    Vale relics are still the highest tier in game now

    Should I buy VoA QP for LI relics or wait until update of new LI relics?

    submitted by /u/hwang7306
    [link] [comments]

    Ability to play F2P?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:10 AM PST

    Hey all, I was interested in finding out how viable it is to level up via F2P in this game? I had been subbed a few months ago and played on the legendary server and was planning to come back, buy the expansion quad pack and sub, but I suddenly was told the clinic I work for is closing in December and I will momentarily be out of work so I won't have the funds for that option at this time. So with that being said, I just wanted to see if it would be possible to still play and level up F2P until I get back on my feet? Any advice for how to best do this would be so appreciated and hope to see you all in Middle Earth soon enough!

    submitted by /u/BL00DEE
    [link] [comments]

    The LOTRO Beacon: Issue 137 (Winterstock VII registration is open, LOTRO Players' Lava BBQ, Free Slayer Deed Boost - 1 hour)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:08 PM PST

    My friends game has a blue tint when the game is launched?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:47 AM PST

    My friends game has a blue tint at launch and currently using the 32 bit client, he can see the game, its all blue but its not a BSoD, I am assuming its a graphics card or memory issue, can anyone confirm this?

    submitted by /u/Euphorium7
    [link] [comments]

    How to max Lisa nowadays

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 04:40 AM PST

    I wonder if there is a new way to farm cristalls and scrolls with mm? Thx a lot guys

    submitted by /u/Gausimon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment