• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 21, 2019

    Lord of the Rings Online | Our Kin's first meeting

    Lord of the Rings Online | Our Kin's first meeting


    Our Kin's first meeting

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:12 PM PST

    Sara Oakheart? Is that you?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:12 PM PST

    SSG and LOTROstream raised over $20,000 for Extra Life 2019

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:08 PM PST

    Severlin wants LOTRO to live forever! (Also a Harad mention)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:34 PM PST

    Returning player, Legendary question.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 03:01 PM PST

    Hey, so as the title says I am a returning player And just found out about the "new" server and I have a few questions about it:

    -Is it like the old lotro in difficulty? I weirdly miss the days when a LM needed help with >2 mobs. Or is it just about the level cap.

    -How is the population there? Should I just join a regular server? I heard the Legendaries are declining fast.

    -If I should join a regular/Legendary server which do you suggest as most crowded for an EU player?

    -For reference, I like playing the old material (SoA). It's full of nostalgia for me.

    -Any advice and info is appreciated. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Iluminatos13
    [link] [comments]

    LM or Burglar?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:48 PM PST

    Hi, I am coming back to the game after 8 years. O created both a LM and Burg and played wiyh both until lvl 15 and I cant decide which one to Focus on. Which one is better in the end-game?

    submitted by /u/Fuguka
    [link] [comments]

    Some questions about 130 cap

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:02 PM PST

    1) Any new systems? or still digging into instances and dailies for gearing?

    2) Do skirmish soldiers still rubbish? or buffed?

    3) Does the new expansion has fatal bugs need to be aware?

    Thanks for help

    submitted by /u/DecayedMenkind
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Beorning

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 04:29 AM PST

    As a returning player, having played the "old" beorning. I'm very used to having ONE skill to change form. Since the class change there are now 2 buttons. One to go in man and one in bearform.

    Is there any way to create ONE button that does both? Go either in man or in bear form without using the shapeshift-bar-swap option?

    submitted by /u/Roegoos
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary server post-virtue update questions

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:26 AM PST

    I got pretty cozy with my DPS warden on Anor way back in February, but I recently returned after the virtue tweaks and I don't know what the best ones to slot are anymore. I wouldn't necessarily want to go full glass cannon, but I do want a very DPS-heavy build. I know I probably want Valour, Determination, and Confidence at least, but people say Wit scales really badly on the legendary servers. Also, I'm not sure which defensive virtues are the MOST important for DPS survivability. I'll probably want one for tacmit, I'm thinking Fidelity for sure, but I'm not sure what else to grab. I'll probably go 3 offensive virtues/2 defensive, unless somebody enlightens me :P Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/danicorbtt
    [link] [comments]

    AoE Skills incapable of damaging Enemies if they would OHK them with a critical hit.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 02:22 PM PST

    I encountered a really annoying bug on my Loremaster and my Champion both classes have a skill that has no limit on how many Enemies they can hit at once:

    Loremaster = Ring of Fire

    Champion = Fury of Blades

    Both of these Abilities don't do any damage if I score a critical hit that would kill the target.

    I see the damage numbers (e.g. Ring of Fire at Lv 120 = 209k damage) but the enemies (lv 120 mobs with 189k morale) don't take the slightest dent and remain at full health. This happens every time even if they have only like 2k health left. Is anyone else having this problem with skills that have no maximum number of targets?

    submitted by /u/Xulgrimar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment