• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    Lord of the Rings Online | After every trip to see Elrond in his library.

    Lord of the Rings Online | After every trip to see Elrond in his library.


    After every trip to see Elrond in his library.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:03 PM PST

    Here's a shot I took through the Shire one day

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:57 AM PST

    A quiet evening collecting driftwood in ruins of the North Downs

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:34 PM PST

    U25: Stat Caps

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:18 PM PST

    Wait for Black Friday or buy Quest Packs at 25% off?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:33 PM PST

    So plenty of quest packs just went on sale for 25% off and I'm wondering if SSG will lower the price even further next week for a Black Friday sale or finally put up the Eriador bundle and end up screwing over anyone that buys the quest packs this week? And what about those waiting for Black Friday to pull the trigger just to see the quest packs return to normal pricing? I think the quest packs should remain 25% off throughout next week as well, that'd be the most player friendly decision, but I'm not sure. Any advice for a new player trying to play this game without spending a fortune?

    submitted by /u/jsetano
    [link] [comments]

    Population in late 2019 ?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:56 AM PST

    Hey guys !

    I know the question have been asked but it's more for an update for any new players. I'm interested in the game and I saw the release of a new dlc a few weeks ago so the game is still active !

    As a big fan of the universe I would like to know about the population on the game. Especially on EU servers but also on US. And compared to the others MMO such as TESO or GW for those who play these ?

    Thanks for the answers guys ;)

    submitted by /u/Aurvoi
    [link] [comments]

    Update 25.0.2 Release Notes (Thursday, November 21st)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:42 AM PST

    New player - Laurellin

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:53 AM PST

    Hi all,

    Me and a friend just started playing LOTRO this week on Laurellin (well technically I'm a returning player but never really played that much to start with) and we've been absolutely loving it. We're officially hooked.

    We just entered the Lone Lands (Hit lvl 25 last night) and I wanted to know if there were any redditors out there who are in a similar stage and would like to join us as we explore middle earth :)

    Also, are there any active kinships out there that would welcome new players?

    Last, any recommendations, comments, etc are welcome?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Drunken_Frenchman
    [link] [comments]

    Searching for a heroic questing partner/small group

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:00 PM PST

    Hey r/lotro!

    I know this gets posted a lot, my apologies. Been playing a little while on Ithil and I am finding it hard to find people to regularly quest with/plan instances. I currently have a lvl 27 mini and would love to have a questing partner or small group where we can complete at least the main line story together and stay on a similar level.

    I am also completely open to starting over on a new server. I am fairly busy with freelance film work so I can't play often but it would be awesome to try and sync a loose schedule. Huge Tolkien fan and Lore fan, love exploring this amazing world. Also, if there are any kins that have like minded people, please let me know.

    Thanks guys!!

    submitted by /u/Lonely_Cow
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me what armour this is?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:07 AM PST

    Hi, I took this screen shot several years ago of a cosmetic setup I wanted to emulate. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what armor this is so I can obtain it for my new character. Thanks!

    https://preview.redd.it/x9cmtf16a3041.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3bfe18938926cd0891b537f68a90b3ece945254d

    submitted by /u/grezgorz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment